30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 342
Last edited by a moderator:
yeeeeeeeees :oohyeah: EEK!
my favorite vampire movie
dont need another artwork for this steel
the amaray artwork is great

please be embossed
like 28 days and 28 weeks later

Last edited:
OH YEAH! another from my top10 wishlist now on steel. Can't wait for this one.

EDIT: Would look amazing flat and full gloss.

Finally! With the cover art that I love, to boot! :D

This was such a good vampire film based off of an excellent vampire comic book series. Vampires done right. No love, no sparkles... just terror and gore! :scat:

OH YEAH! another from my top10 wishlist now on steel. Can't wait for this one.

EDIT: Would look amazing flat and full gloss.

Agreed. I think that the art would actually suffer if it was embossed or debossed. Flat and glossy would look glorious!

Reactions: Skog
Cancel my mulan because i have the mulan 1/2 amaray version already and get this instead. The reason is i dont have this in amaray version:D

Cancel my mulan because i have the mulan 1/2 amaray version already and get this instead. The reason is i dont have this in amaray version:D

Yea but Mulan is coming next month n we dont know about this one. So you can buy both jaja

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Love the film n great i will have it on steelbook, i own the metal but im really looking forward for it!

I'm gonna buy all 2000 copies and keep them, never to be sold, I will just occasionally post pictures of them in various states of undress, just to make people jealous, yes I like this movie somewhat.

Reactions: BookofSteel
Love this movie but I guess I'm the only one who's not a fan of the artwork