30 Days of Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Limited to 2000
Release Date: 11 August 2014 (was 04 August 2014)
Price: £14.99
Buy Link: 30 Days Of Night

WwXN7s1403869731.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
The artwork of the Dutch MetalPak is superior but as I already own that, I welcome Icon's recycling of the UK amaray artwork. Now I can double dip. If the artwork had been identical, I wouldn't have bothered.

Now, Icon, please bring on a steelbook release of "Apocalypto", preferably re-using the, dare I say it, iconic artwork of the earlier DVD release.

Reactions: tono06
That's what bugs me about it. They've got Ben Templesmith attached to the franchise! I'd have been so much more excited by this if they got him to do the artwork.

And then people would moan about the comic book art like they have with the miller art on the sin city steel, sometimes you just can't win, personally though I would have preferred templesmith's art as the cover, I love his work

And then people would moan about the comic book art like they have with the miller art on the sin city steel, sometimes you just can't win, personally though I would have preferred templesmith's art as the cover, I love his work

Nah, the SC art is very niche, where as his work will appeal to vampire fans, those that love dark art and of course fans of the comic. It would make a killer steel, if done well. :D

Reactions: tono06