300 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: September - October 2019 (TBC)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies.
More details coming soon.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think theres a market for rise... entertainment store is currently trying to sell their exclusive steelbook for like 3,99£ orso lol
Maybe... but they're going to be doing a couple Batmans that are doozies so who knows. It might be possible... plus HDZeta's Rise would sell out I'm sure. Maybe a Silver label limited to 300? HAHAHA I know... genius.

Or including a WWA of Rise instead of the booklet in the special pack in this OC?

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Maybe... but they're going to be doing a couple Batmans that are doozies so who knows. It might be possible... plus HDZeta's Rise would sell out I'm sure. Maybe a Silver label limited to 300? HAHAHA I know... genius.

Or including a WWA of Rise instead of the booklet in the special pack in this OC?

ha! i actually wanted to write the same! not a bad idea tbh... i dont think theres much more ppl who would be interested in a premium of it..

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
ha! i actually wanted to write the same! not a bad idea tbh... i dont think theres much more ppl who would be interested in a premium of it..
The funny thing is if it happened, you want to bet getting one through the GB would be a bloodbath?

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
3 more titles left to finish Snyder collection.

And yes, I hope they will do Rise as well in Gold Label

Status
Not open for further replies.