300: King Leonidas Bronze

Grendel

Premium Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
dark corner of your closet
Hi Folks;
I received this incredible bronze of King Leonidas from the film 300 from my kids for Christmas so had to share!
Pictured with the Graphic Novel, dvd special edition released long ago and the newer MLIFE Blu-ray Spec Ed (with small poster in front)
The statue is appropriately heavy and the spear and arrows in the shield are removable.
Absolutely gorgeous and as I'm (to a degree) a fig collector, especially of film characters, this has pride of place for display.
Absolutely delighted my kids know what I like as well! :thanks:

1577058550573.jpeg

Hi Folks;
I received this incredible bronze of King Leonidas from the film 300 from my kids for Christmas so had to share!
Pictured with the Graphic Novel, dvd special edition released long ago and the newer MLIFE Blu-ray Spec Ed (with small poster in front)
The statue is appropriately heavy and the spear and arrows in the shield are removable.
Absolutely gorgeous and as I'm (to a degree) a fig collector, especially of film characters, this has pride of place for display.
Absolutely delighted my kids know what I like as well! :thanks:

View attachment 458244
WOW! :OMG: That's awesome @Grendel, your kids ROCK! :notworthy: :cool: :woot: Nice to see some 300 goodies, love that film! :thumbs:

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Grendel