Digibook 300: The Complete Experience Blu-ray Digibook DC [USA]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/300+-+W...653420&skuId=9386577&st=300 blu-ray&lp=3&cp=1

Special Features:

- The Complete 300: A Comprehensive Immersion - This NEW interactive picture-in-picture experience provides 3 unique perspectives to explore while you watch the film:

CREATING A LEGEND: Frank Miller and Zack Snyder Interpret a Classic Tale - Holding true to Frank Miller’s love of history and the importance of bringing a pure adaptation to screen in this tale-based account.

BRINGING THE LEGEND TO LIFE: Building a World From a Comic - Blending the most talented and creative minds together to bring Frank Miller’s art to life in cinematic form.

THE HISTORY BEHIND THE MYTH: The Real Story of The Hot Gates - A rich and historical perspective on the Spartans and this legendary landmark.

- BD-LIVE - Media Center; Live Community Screening; My WB Commentary. * Bluescreen Picture-In-Picture - Join Director Zack Snyder on a personal and fascinating commentary as he compares the Bluescreen composite to the feature.
- Audio Commentary by Director Zack Snyder, Writer Kurt Johnstad and Director of Photography Larry Fong.
- Webisodes - Behind the scenes peeks on the set of 300. - Production Design; Wardrobe; Stunt Work; Lena Headey; Adapting The Graphic Novel; Gerard Butler; Rodrigo Santoro; Training The Actors; Culture of The Sparta City/State; A Glimpse from the Set - Making 300 the Movie; Scene Studies from 300; Fantastic Characters of 300.
- Deleted Scenes with Introduction by Zack Snyder
- The 300- Fact or Fiction? - Historians, authors and filmmakers reveal how much of the movie is based on fact.
- Who Were The Spartans: The Warriors of 300 - The customs and ways of life of the Spartan used by the actors and filmmakers to build their characters.
- Preparing for Battle: The Original Test Footage - See how Frank Miller’s images were used in an video montage that evolved into the fight scene test and ultimately convinced the studio to make the movie.
- Frank Miller Tapes - We’ll show how the outspoken Miller continued to push his limits to realize his epic graphic novel, 300, in the world of theatrical film.
- Making of 300 - A look at how the movie was made.
- Making 300 in Images - Rapid fire stills from the first day of production to the last.

- Book No Longer Available!!! -40-Page collectible book packaging includes a comprehensive walk-through of the new cutting-edge Blu-ray features, behind the scenes and production photos AND never-before-seen sketches from creator Frank Miller.

300blu02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of my favourite films ever by far the best digi book i own cover art and front cover are really nice are these limited edition or still available in the america?

This is one of my favourite films ever by far the best digi book i own cover art and front cover are really nice are these limited edition or still available in the america?

Yes it is a great looking cover! They weren't limited edition, i believe the standard digibook is still available freely.

i also have this, and i believe it is by far the best release of this film out there!

Ill also say it is my second Favorite Digibook, My favorite being the Exorcist double disc digibook.

Yeah this is still available, in many countries too. The Best Buy with comic is the only one that is basically rare.

5609210798_2f1ed2fbde_z.jpg The comic is not worth it and it wasn't just from Best Buy I originally bought mine from Amazon and it came with it.

It's so small and only packs a few pages. If you don't keep it sealed that comic will fall off the sticky glue.

Well you may have gotten it like that, but the package clearly says Best Buy Exclusive ;)

So maybe they packaged theirs as such.

Just chimin' back in real quick-the FS ed that I got, in fact,had no comic. Just the regular Digi ed. Though I overpaid, vs. the US Digibook I could have gotten, that's fine, as I didn't own it before. But FYI-as the image looks like it's the BB version with comic (and I thought it may be, as BB owns FS).

It's this version, 300 The Complete Experience Digibook, I picked it up last week. Best Buy has this plus Batman, Citizen Kane, The Color Purple, Dirty Harry, The Exorcist, The Green Mile, Goodfellas, The Matrix, and Seven at the $10.99 price.

This sale should be good until the end of the month 12/31/11. The store I go to does not show this on sale (on the shelf it shows the normal price) but when you take it to the register it rings up at $10.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/300+-+W...653420&skuId=9386577&st=300 blu-ray&lp=3&cp=1

Last edited by a moderator: