[CLOSED] GB (Masterblaster) Chucky 2 and Chucky 3 (Media Dealer Exclusive Steelbooks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Hi gals and guys, im back and offering my full services to HDN again !

I want to thank everyone who supported me in my time of absence.

I would like to show my appreciation and so i will reward one member from any of my Groupbuys in the next 2 months a free Steelbook

"Farewell my Concubine" - it is the blufans edition with booklet.

All that is required is that you participate actively in any of my Groupbuys in March or April (Join Date). The more Groupbuys you join the more of a chance you will have of winning this beuaty. For each entry you will recieve a number starting with 1 and ending with the last person (could be 50,100,150, or even 196 :) ) . The second week of May the number will be drawn using random.org , the winner will then be announced.

So please let us have some fun and join my Groupbuys !!

There is one condition to this giveaway - you must have paid for all your GB requests , if you fail even one , you will be disqualified

This giveaway can be revised only if it is beneficiate for the members or if there are any mistakes which show up while working this giveaway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5050582938258_1.jpg

Price - 28 Euros including the HDN fee and Groupbuy Opening Fee
Release date - 01.04.2013

5050582938265_1.jpg

Price - 28 Euros including the HDN fee and Groupbuy Opening Fee
Release date - 01.04.2013

Shipping starts at 6,50 Euros Weltweit.

My Groupbuy Rules apply here.

Also remember there is no jumping ship in-between group buys. Please show respect to all group buy hosts and the rules of HDN. Stick to your commitments.

I will add information as it comes along...

Take care
John

1. Justintime2k - 1x each
2. Surfury - 1x each
3. pttgc - 2x each Awaiting ADDY
4. Apedemak - 2x each
5. jayhsong - 1 x each

ikw4nygn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One of each for me John. Great to see you back.

Will be dropping you a line after weekend. :)

yeah that would be great, because we need to get our stuff cleared up :) Had your stuff in the hand just yesterday and was thinking about it...

Let me know...

Ive got you down for one of each here.

Take care
John

Reactions: surfury
Status
Not open for further replies.