RRP: £29.99

Purchase links:

Amazon

Arrow

Zavvi

Special Features:
2-Disc Blu-ray Special Edition Special Features:
- Limited Edition SteelBook packaging
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of both the Theatrical and International Versions, transferred from original elements by MGM with supervision by director Tobe Hooper
- Optional uncompressed 2.0 Stereo PCM and 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Surround Sound
- Isolated Music and Effects Sound Track
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with Tobe Hooper, moderated by filmmaker Tim Sullivan
- Audio commentary with Academy Award-winning visual effects artist Douglas Smith, moderated by filmmaker and scholar Howard S. Berger
- Audio commentary with make-up effects artist Nick Maley, moderated by filmmaker Michael Felsher
- Cannon Fodder: The Making of Lifeforce - An epic UK-exclusive look at the genesis, production and release of Lifeforce featuring interviews with Hooper, producer Michael J. Kagan, editor John Grover, actors Aubrey Morris and Nicholas Ball, makeup artist Sandra Exelby, screenwriter Michael Armstrong, sound designer Vernon Messenger, artistic designers Tom Adams and Douglas Smith and effects artist John Schoonraad
- Space Vampires in London: An interview with Tobe Hooper
- Dangerous Beauty: An interview with Mathilda May, Lifeforce’s iconic star
- Carlsen’s Curse: Star Steve Railsback looks back on Lifeforce and his career
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by science fiction expert Bill Warren, a new interview with Oscar-winning visual effects artist John Dykstra by Calum Waddell, illustrated with original archive stills and posters

Attachments

• lifeforce-sm.png
    lifeforce-sm.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Another excellent Steel from Arrow. :oohyeah:

Now this one I want....:scat:

Hopefully they do a quality finish on this like (Zombie Flesh Eaters) :boobies::boobies:

Last edited:
This is the type of movie that most would say is boring. Its a classic sci fi flick so I have to get it. BTW I love the :boobies: on the back. :scat::D

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

is that allowed on the back of the steelbook? :naughty:

I am sure they will cover it up with a j-card.

This is the type of movie that most would say is boring. Its a classic sci fi flick so I have to get it. BTW I love the :boobies: on the back. :scat::D

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I am sure they will cover it up with a j-card.

:hilarious:

Never seen or even heard of this film but the artwork looks cool. Maybe i'll get it if the price is reasonable (unlike their upcoming releases Blow Out and Foxy Brown which are ridiculously priced everywhere but their own website).

Never seen or even heard of this film but the artwork looks cool. Maybe i'll get it if the price is reasonable (unlike their upcoming releases Blow Out and Foxy Brown which are ridiculously priced everywhere but their own website).

Ive got Foxy Brown preordered with Amazon (£21) only because my last steelbook preorder direct from Arrow was delivered in a jiffy bag (King of New York)... thankfully undamaged, but I think paying the extra £4 for a copy from Amazon is worth the peace of mind of better packaging (albeit slower delivery) Do Arrow still ship steels in jiffy bags? if not I may consider ordering direct, having said that, Arrow charge at the time of ordering not shipping, another advantage of ordering from Amazon...hmmm

Cant say I know of Lifeforce, but after watching the trailer on youtube it looks ike the kind of trashy sci fi nonsense Id enjoy...

So who is going to carry this one? Zavvi? Amazon?

I saw this one as a kid, and still to this day think about Mathilda May.. She was simply incredible! :O

Also, this was directed by Tobe Hooper, who directed Poltergeist and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Trashy SciFi? Got to be bought and I do like the artwork, just hoping for a decent finish as has been mentioned before :)

I saw this one as a kid, and still to this day think about Mathilda May.. She was simply incredible! :O

Also, this was directed by Tobe Hooper, who directed Poltergeist and the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Agree with that ...

Saw it as a kid too and it scared the crap out of me....:hilarious:

Good old trashy classic 80's Sci Fi....;)

Reactions: Sounder