arrowfilms.co.uk

Note : Region B

81sfFZna4OL._AA1500_.jpg

Special Features:
- Limited Edition SteelBookTM packaging
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Audio commentary with director and producer Roger Corman
- Legend to Legend: Director and former Corman apprentice Joe Dante reflects on the iconic Poe cycle
- Through the Pale Door: A Specially-commissioned video essay by critic and filmmaker David Cairns examining Corman’s film in relation to Poe’s story
- Archival interview with Vincent Price
- Original Trailer
- Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by author and critic Tim Lucas and an extract from Vincent Price’s long out of print autobiography, illustrated with original archive stills and posters
- More to be announced!

Last edited by a moderator:
If every studio had a release schedule like Arrow's and cared as much about the finished product (including content), I think we would all be much better off. Let's hope Amazon get the price right this time and don't try and charge £20+.

Reactions: CaptainCoffee
Now that's how you do a horizontal steelie. Good utilisation of space, with original art.

Couldn't agree more. Easily one of the better horizontal steel designs I've seen out there.

Have to admit to not seeing this movie before, but it has been something I've meant to check out sooner or later. Plus Vincent Price is... well, Vincent Price. So this seems as good a reason as any to pick me up a copy of the film.

I love Roger Corman's Edgar Allen Poe films, and this Steel is one of the nicest I've seen in a long while. Can't wait.

Just googled Corman/Poe and found out he's remaking his Poe films. Excellent - maybe some remakes that'll be worthwhile.

Have Arrow picked up the rights to more of the Corman / Poe films? Would love to have matching steelbooks for 'The Pit and the Pendulum' and 'Masque of the Red Death'! Well, the whole series actually! :D

Reactions: Petturi