tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
IMDB:
Writer: Ben Trebilcook
Starring: Bruce Willis

Courtesy of SpinOff:
Screenwriter Ben Trebilcook is said to be at work on a treatment for the film, which takes place primarily in Tokyo. “It is extremely faithful to the franchise and characters and is a natural progression,” he told the website. “It’s also a very plausible storyline.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drum18 and denizen
Heard about this yesterday. Unless Brucey & the gang make an Olympus Has Fallen script, this one will be going straight to the can.

still seething over the mess that was a Good Day to Die Hard (or A Good Day to Kill a Franchise IMHO)

lets hope this makes amends...... and bring back Sgt Powell!!!

Reactions: bd251
Well, the write doesn't sound very promising although he sounds like he knows what he's doing. I don't know what to think tbh.

I kinda wanted a sequel so it could make up for number 5 and end the series in a good way. But we'll see when we get further into production. Hopefully, a great director takes the wheel!

1-4 are great films number 5 was so-so but No 6? i think they're starting to flog a dead horse unless they make a big improvement for the next instalment.

So this didn't lead anywhere, and Willis is now doing about 8 crappy DTV 'movies' a year, which are worse, than Steven Seagal's or Lundgren's straight-to-video flicks.
Original Die Hard is in local cinemas since yesterday (in English), I've never seen it in theaters, so went tonight. Very dark looking print, but still was awesome.
Makes me even sadder then, that Willis is selling out his name and letting it go down the toilet.

So this didn't lead anywhere, and Willis is now doing about 8 crappy DTV 'movies' a year, which are worse, than Steven Seagal's or Lundgren's straight-to-video flicks.
Original Die Hard is in local cinemas since yesterday (in English), I've never seen it in theaters, so went tonight. Very dark looking print, but still was awesome.
Makes me even sadder then, that Willis is selling out his name and letting it go down the toilet.
Yeah, this is saddening. was a great actor and now is loosing its name/legacy...

IMO he has never been a great actor. He's been in great movies, but he's not the one who made them great except one, or two. And not with his acting. Mostly with his charm.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
His wife confirmed that Willis is retiring from acting due to being diagnosed with aphasia.

So he was just raking in some quick $20-30 millions these past 3 years for those ~25 crappy movies as a last cash withdrawal on his name for family and retirement. It's OK then, at least he exploited the DTV market system intentionally, and didn't just slide into oblivion gradually, like so many other actors.

• Wow
Reactions: apsmith21