Votes: 29 27.6%
  • Alice in Wonderland

Votes: 38 36.2%
  • Frankenweenie

Votes: 45 42.9%
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas

Votes: 58 55.2%

• Total voters
As there are great possibilities for artwork related to Tim Burton movies, which titles would you buy if released?
(some movies already have Steelbook/VMB releases, so in that case it would mean a new Steelbook release with different artwork.)
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBJZWRkS1VINEJHbHlSZFZiU01zbmcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Last edited:
Mars Attacks! Of Cooooourse!!!!!!!:oohyeah:
Sleepy Hollow Why not?...:thumbs:
Planet of the Apes (2001) Really don't understand why it hasn't already been released :wtf:
Big Fish Of Cooooourse!!!!!!! :D
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Already released... :cool:
Corpse Bride Hell yes! :LOL:
Alice in Wonderland The viva is enough to me :cool:
Frankenweenie Can't say no :p
The Nightmare Before Christmas Already released... :cool:

Reactions: marillion45
With Sweeney Todd and Edward Scissorhands already released in the UK as Blu-Ray SteelBooks, plus Batman and Batman Returns due very soon, I think the title most people would want next would be Beetlejuice!

I would also like to see a nice embossed SteelBook for The Nightmare Before Christmas, and to a lesser extent, Corpse Bride

Beetlejuice, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd, Alice in Wonderland, and The Nightmare Before Christmas would be at the top of the list for me, but I would probably buy most of them. I think the artwork possibilities could be awesome especially for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland.