Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 16th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon.fr - {param} €26.99
Fnac.com - €29.99

ST-ID-FR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's probably going to be the same steelbook as the steelbook in the Phaser edition.

And I'm assuming the €29.99 edition listed on amazon.fr is the same one as you linked above, only amazon forgot to mention it'd be a steelbook — especially since la Fnac doesn't mention it being an exclusive. Nice to have an official confirmation of the possibility of getting this steelbook without the Phaser though :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: axcraig
I spoke with Amazon customer service yesterday (in broken French, haven't spoken French recently), and the agent insisted that this version is not a Steelbook. She said the only steelbook version is the one with the phaser.

I'd emailed earlier about the artwork and was sent a link to amazon.com 's 3D amaray.

I still think it's this steelbook.

I can confirm that a 3D steelbook will be available for all retailers (including Amazon obviously)
The quantity will be limited, don't know the exact print run but each store will receive the exact number of copy corresponding to its sales potential.

Reactions: lgans316
I spoke with Amazon customer service yesterday (in broken French, haven't spoken French recently), and the agent insisted that this version is not a Steelbook. She said the only steelbook version is the one with the phaser.

I'd emailed earlier about the artwork and was sent a link to amazon.com 's 3D amaray.

I still think it's this steelbook.

It is clearly specified on the Amazon.fr page that it is a metal limited edition steelbook. So I don't know why you have doubts... She probably wasn't aware or said that so that you buy the version with the phaser which is more expensive :)

It is clearly specified on the Amazon.fr page that it is a metal limited edition steelbook. So I don't know why you have doubts... She probably wasn't aware or said that so that you buy the version with the phaser which is more expensive :)

Yup, don't know why she said that. She probably didn't read the details. I didn't ask her if it was a steelbook, I just asked her if the artwork on this and the phaser version are the same and wanted to confirm which artwork. I was chatting with her online, but she called me since her system froze. Anyway, I told her what it said on the product page, but she said that refers to other available versions. :dunno:

There is a FNAC exclusive, but not the steelbook ;).

I pre-ordered the steelbook on amazon.fr (€26.99 + free shipping) so they better now cancel it a month prior to the release :D.

Everyone's praising the amazon.co.uk exclusive, but this one is better : it has everything the amazon.co.uk has + the missing 3D disc :).