World War Z (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Czech Republic]

yea! me too! i think the movie was intense and the score was great too, about the CGI i'm not too happy about it but in general the film was enjoyable...i'm for the steel!

the ending of this movie is so bad. It's almost like the studio decided that it needed a totally new ending that in tone was nothing like the rest of the movie....

At the moment only karl doesnt like the film:p

I like the film and only the ending is i dont like. I think this is the first part and they have plan to make it trilogy

Reactions: tono06
to me the ending is not the ending, is something more like to be continued....

yeah, like a way for them to say "we hate the ending we originally came up with, so here's something until the sequel."

Movie spoiler:
For those that aren't aware, the original ending was a 40 minute Moscow battle scene that didn't allow for sequels. The release of the movie was delayed so they could re-shoot an entirely new ending and why the small town they were in was seemingly untouched by the outbreak, bar a few in the compound.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, like a way for them to say "we hate the ending we originally came up with, so here's something until the sequel."

Movie spoiler:
For those that aren't aware, the original ending was a 40 minute Moscow battle scene that didn't allow for sequels. The release of the movie was delayed so they could re-shoot an entirely new ending and why the small town they were in was seemingly untouched by the outbreak, bar a few in the compound.

A movie like this you cannot really cram everything into 2 hours and have all the answers lol. There's a lot to show and you need to break it down. The original ending in Moscow maybe a little bit more action, exciting and darker, but would that lead to better sequels in the second and third chapter?

The ending was slow and not all action guns blazing here and there, but this leads to the second and third movies lined up.

I thought the movie was great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
I suppose I could hope for a US version! But it's more likely that there would be another reissue of the Matrix and Batman Begins than something new.