May 2014

3001341-commander-cody-001.jpg

Price: $379.99

Limited Edition: 400 (Exclusive)

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

Product Summary:

"When have I ever let you down?"

Sideshow Collectibles presents Commander Cody, the practical, cool-headed leader of the 212th Battalion's highly decorated Ghost Company.

Our dynamic Premium Format figure wears a phase II bucket and detailed armor bearing the distinctive markings of Cody's famed unit. Leading the charge, he hits the battlefield armed with a DC-15 A Blaster Rifle complete with detachable grappling hook.

This skilled tactician joins the ranks of Sideshow Collectibles' Star Wars Premium Format collection, faithfully serving the Galactic Republic, no matter what is asked of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
From Sideshow Collectibles:
Star Wars Edition Size Announcement!

An edition size of 400 pieces worldwide has been set for the Exclusive Commander Cody Premium Format™ Figure, Obi Wan’s former right hand man in action!

I've had mine for about a month or so now. The figure is great. Could have a better base though. The helmet sculpt is outstanding! Not worth full price IMO, so find the best deal you can.
i agree the base isn't the best but that's the case with most premium format sideshow pieces they don't out much effort into them but price isn't the worst he does make a great piece for any star wars collection what i really need is the exclusive captain Rex now that is a masterpiece lol see what i did there

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138