[OPEN] GB(Masterblaster) - GI Joe Retaliation Muller Exclusive

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Steelbook Information Thread

Hi guys and gals , since I have been asked from a couple of people if I would offer a Groupbuy for this title , I have decided to do a Groupbuy :hilarious:

To support this site ! Of course I could have just ordered you one but I am a man who believes in HDN and wants to support it as well as I can ....

The price for this is I think in the stores - 18 Euros. I myself wont be sourcing these but a friend of mine will so I will need to give him something also for his time and effort (as he will only source MINT copies) .

That is why the GB price will be 22 Euros , that includes all HDN fees as well as a Bonus for my friend.

Since the Steelbook is already released I will be requesting payment immediately.

Shipping can be combined with WIR OR it can be just put aside for other Steelbooks that you might want . I don't mind doing that. If you would require the steellbok at once, shipping starts at 6,50 Euro including package materials .

Whoever wants one or any amount , can please state so here, also please state which country you are from.

Take care
john

Ps. guess I should add that according to my contact Müller has only a very small amount left and I will have to give the numbers by tomorrow - Friday at the very latest. So if your wanting one, you need to let me know ASAP!

1. wjasoncul- USA
2. ausnew - Australia - 2x (ship with others)
3. steveguna- USA
4. Fork - Canada
5. Uraki- UK
6. Airzonk - USA
7. Ranavalone. Finnland (ship with others)
8. Kurko10 - Finnland (ship with others)
9. paniel333- Australia (ship with others)
10. Polak- Brazil (ship with others)
11. phishphan192- USA (ship with others)
12. vml3615 - USA
13. ash1115- USA
14. tsgee- Canada
15. entreri- Singapore (ship with others)
16. Choi Chungkwon - South Korea (ship with others)
17. kootezafra- Spain (ship with others)
18. Confidemus - UK
19. Hard Core - Italy (ship with others)
20. jesse liu- Taiwan (ship with others)
21. mascott- UK (Drop- out)
22. Kuzco- France (ship with others)
23. Shadow of Light
24. vivablu
25. BigBlizz
26. Dragon Lee

SHIPPING INFO :
9jmb9wnn.jpg

HDN Fees :
$27.00 paid 26.11.2013

Last edited by a moderator:
One for ITALY. Combined shipping (probably) with Hänsel & Gretel - Hexenjäger (3D Steelbook Ed.) (Media Markt Exklusiv) ;)

Thanks ^_^