George A Romero's Dead steelbooks

Would you buy these George Romero titles in a steelbook?

• Night Of the Living Dead

Votes: 44 67.7%
  • Dawn Of The Dead

Votes: 54 83.1%
  • Day Of The Dead

Votes: 47 72.3%
  • Land Of The Dead

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • Diary Of The Dead

Votes: 26 40.0%
  • Survival Of The Dead

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Not interested in any of them

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
There are already German steels for Land of.. and Survival of... (and I've seen a trilogy of the dead steelbook on eBay) but I'd love, more than anything else, for a Dawn of the Dead steel

There are already German steels for Land of.. and Survival of... (and I've seen a trilogy of the dead steelbook on eBay) but I'd love, more than anything else, for a Dawn of the Dead steel

Have seen the land of the dead steel and it does look great, but like to see uk releases of them all. Also dawn of the dead with fly guy coming out of the lift would be cool.

I'd buy Day of the Dead, and Land of the Dead in steelbook form as these are the two films I've yet to upgrade from DVD. Night of the Living Dead I have in a gorgeous digibook edition and have Dawn of the Dead from Arrow(heard this is an inferior transfer/ratio though).

Diary and Survival I just ignore...

Reactions: Steelselecta
I think without a shadow of a doubt, that these would need embossing. If it were to be just plain steels with old artwork, that would be really disappointing. They should have the works!! Great films need great steels!! :)

We've already had Night Of The Living Dead here in the UK, so it would make sense for a company like Arrow to release the rest to complete the set. With nice artwork though, not those horrid white borders that they used for their Arrow Collection

Dawn of the Dead for me

Always been a big fan of this art
attachment.php

Would love to see it on a steelbook.

Attachments

• dawn.jpg
    dawn.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 236
I'd buy quite a few of these, I even have a soft spot for Diary. I think it was pretty underrated to be honest and has been unfairly lumped in with Land and Survival which were gash.

I would like new art though. Sorry kron :p

Id buy Dawn for sure as its one of my all time favourite films, but Id probably buy all 3 of the 'classic' trilogy. land wasnt great, better than a lot of zombie films out there but still not a patch on his first 3 films, I do quite like Diary, I think its under rated and I can understand after Land, folks not giving it a chance....But survival isnt very good at all....

I'd buy quite a few of these, I even have a soft spot for Diary. I think it was pretty underrated to be honest and has been unfairly lumped in with Land and Survival which were gash.

I would like new art though. Sorry kron :p

BUMP! How about some alternative art then ;) took some pics for the Zombies award ( see sig ;) ) of my arrow slipbox covers. Forgot how nice the poster artworks are for these movies. check it out :scat:

dt_zps2b618de6.jpg

There is some great artwork out there.
As mentioned before for Dawn,I would like to see fly guy coming out of the lift, embossed and glossed with the rest of the finish in matte.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619242.363082.jpg
For Day I would want dr tongue from the opening scene on the front and finished exactly the same as dawn.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619261.659106.jpg
For night....... not too sure, maybe a still from the cemetery scene with Barbara.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619283.926571.jpg
Land and Diary I think would be more or less like the original artwork.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619295.811080.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619309.250698.jpg

For survival I think this would be the only thing for it.......ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384619325.696638.jpg

Reactions: kron
I already have the German steelies of Land and Survival so I would easily buy all the others.

Actually I'm quite happy with the DVD Steel version of 'Diary' and 'Survival'...

Night, Dawn, Day and Land need to be re-released in a decent BD Steebook format. On the other hand I'm all for 'completism'. :D

I hear there's a Romero 'Day Of The Dead' re-boot/sequal/re-imagining thingy set for 2014... :scat: