Star Trek: Into Darkness - Villain Edition (Possible 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)[Taiwan]

Sep 23, 2012
Malaysia

Attachments

• startrek.jpg
    startrek.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 575
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks identical to the US/CA Walmart exclusive edition EXCEPT for the Taiwanese over the top slipcover. Interesting that they are only 260 copies (not 250 nor 300).

Last edited:
Looks identical to the US/CA Walmart exclusive edition EXCEPT for the Taiwanese over the top slipcover. Interesting that they are only 260 copies (not 250 nor 300).

Ya 260 seems like a strange number, i guess it makes even more unique? Also it differs slight from the US one as this contains the 3D disc.

Damn that looks good and it has the steel i need (one with the ship crashing) and only 260 made EEK! so have to have this one :D

I wonder why they don't spefically mention the steelbook like the other villian editions. Unless it's written in Chinese and I just can't tell.

I wonder why they don't spefically mention the steelbook like the other villian editions. Unless it's written in Chinese and I just can't tell.

You are right. It does not say SteelBook anywhere on the packaging in the picture nor in the listing on JSDVD. This one may not come with a SteelBook after all.

That's the same cover as the steelbook. Taiwan has an amaray with slip of the ship but its not the same image as what's pictured inside the set. I was going to order this in the morning. You snooze you lose.

Reactions: Asopp and pokjak290
How did u miss this? It says it's gonna be back in stock sept 13

It says it will be in stock on 9/13, which just means that is the day it's released and when they will have the stock. That's different than back in stock. If they sold out of the 260, unless people cancel, it's gone!