Note: Matte finish, inside artwork, 1-disc edition

71WMrktpgqL._AA500_.jpg

71WMrktpgqL._AA1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 71WMrktpgqL._AA500_.jpg
    71WMrktpgqL._AA500_.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Lol just take my money amazon.ca...just friggin take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Any idea on when will see art if the release date really is the 5th should be very soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I have not ordered from amazon.ca for a long time and never plan on doing it again. They are the worst at shipping steels. They just throw them into an oversized box with no padding and they slosh around until it is just all mangled up. Might as well throw everything into the trash after it arrives.

Reactions: earthscope
I have not ordered from amazon.ca for a long time and never plan on doing it again. They are the worst at shipping steels. They just throw them into an oversized box with no padding and they slosh around until it is just all mangled up. Might as well throw everything into the trash after it arrives.

I agree. I'm interested in these but practically everything I order from them arrives damaged... They sent me a replacement in an envelope/bubble mailer... Everything else was sent back for a refund after I saw that. Like Zavvi, their shipping complaints fall on deaf ears. Amazon.de, .fr, .jp and .uk package steels properly... how hard would it be to adopt a similar shipping program? I mean, I wonder how much money they need to lose from damaged products and time to re-process and ship things back out before they clue in. I'm guessing due to the damage of some I received, they just re-wrap them and send them out to an unlucky customer.

This is very true. One must be really lucky to get the items in good condition.

I was excited about this SteelBook until I saw the words "Apocalypse Now" printed three times on the front cover and twice on the spine. Why not four or five or six times, how about one more just for good measure? All the repetitive text is unnecessary. A cleaner look would make this fabulous. Three discs would be nice at least.