3D Glasses help

I use the Sony PS3 Glasses. They are 3D Active and are rechargeable and are Universal plus the Price is Good.

418FCCXnySL._SX385_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00562O8U0/?tag=hidefnin-20

I've used them with PS3 and a Panasonic 3D HDTV and also with my OPPO Blu ray player and Panasonic TV. No Problems at all.

Do you have a 3D tv ?

I got a 3D tv recently and it uses the passive method, same as the cinema.The passive glasses are really light and cheap.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Ricker
@Ricker I would go for THESE before I would those Samsung's. There very lightweight, I know because a friend of mine has 3 pair of them. I have 3 pair of LG 3D active glasses and but there kind of heavy feeling and after a movie your face feels a little sore. You need something that's active and lightweight.

51l2woFActL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: ocielz and Ricker
@Ricker You'll be getting a 3D TV in December? That's fu**ing Awesome! :notworthy: :cool: Congrats buddy! :thumbs:

Give me your addy so I can send you the perfect 3D Glasses I've found for you my friend! :woot: And in your favorite color too! :D ;)

Pink3D_Glasses!.jpg

:naughty: :p

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Damn dude, that's cheap. I have 3 pairs of LG's that were !100 a pc. So yeah $60 is a good price. :)
I know mang:D I spent more when they first came out but I just never use them that much. I have tons of 3D movies but I prefer the 2D presentation. Some that I've watched in 3D were Transformers 3 and Gravity, they looked great but I still prefer 2D.

My eyes don't really see well the 3D images, especially the Pop out gags but I can see the depth. So @Ricker if you got wack eye sight be warn before spending dough on 3D glasses. Buy some cheap ones first and if you can see and enjoy the 3D then return them and get better ones:D

Hail Gran Ricker Satan!!!! Thanks to @bloodsnake007 for that ;)

Why buy cheap ones first? He can get them from Amazon and try them for a day the same as he could for a cheap set and that set also has Prime so if he has Amazon Prime he can get them in three days. If he doesn't like them he can return them just as easily as if he were buying a cheap set. Besides it's a user experience to use 3D glasses and watch a 3D movie and to be perfectly honest you get what you pay for when you buy cheap. I've owned a generic set of $20 active 3D glasses and they sucked. His first 3D experience on his new HDTV should be pleasurable and not met with disappointment put off by some cheap glasses.

Reactions: Ricker and ocielz