Bourne (Renner) - In theaters TBA

Oct 22, 2011
From IMDB:
With: Matt Damon and possibly Jeremy Renner

Trailer:
Not yet...

OK so I did a little search and did not find a thread for this I only saw one for Legacy.

So without futher ado today it was announced that
Justin Lin to Direct the Next Bourne Movie

:scat::oohyeah::LOL:

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/justin-lin-bourne-legacy-sequel-director/

Universal Pictures has tapped the director of one of the studio’s most lucrative and successful franchises to take on the fifth installment of The Bourne Identity franchise. Justin Lin will direct the sequel to the Tony Gilroy-directed The Bourne Legacy, the pic that kicked off storyline of Aaron Cross, the character played by Jeremy Renner. Renner is set to return as Cross in a story hatched by ‘Invictus’ and ‘Sherlock Holmes’ scribe Anthony Peckham. Frank Marshall and Captivate Entertainment’s Ben Smith and Jeffrey Weiner are also back as producers, and Lin also will produce through his Perfect Storm banner. I’m hearing a summer 2015 release is being eyed for this one, though the studio is saying it doesn’t know when it will open.
Bourne 5 Movie.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast get back matt damon! No fun without him as bourne n paul greengrass as director.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I'm confident with the project in his hands I did not hate legacy at all it felt a little rushed tho . Don't get me wrong I loved Matt but he stalled to long to do another I don't think he even really does .

With that said with Lin on and what he can do with characters I believe it will be stronger than legacy .

Wow, a Bourne 5... These are up there with my favourite films.... Would like them in a separate steelbook version thou, only ever seen a trilogy box set.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow, a Bourne 5... These are up there with my favourite films.... Would like them in a separate steelbook version thou, only ever seen a trilogy box set.

You never seen the Target exclusives?

All 4 in seperate matching steels. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just found them on target website, not sure what shipping would be thou.. To the uk.

Target only send to the US as far as I know, unfortunately. But if you want then go find a US-ninja on here, there's a lot of helpful people here that would gladly help you out! :thumbs:

Target only send to the US as far as I know, unfortunately. But if you want then go find a US-ninja on here, there's a lot of helpful people here that would gladly help you out! :thumbs:

May be someone will stumble across this and offer there help? They would be nice to get... 2 are on offer at the minute Also.

Universal has announced release dates for two if its upcoming movies. First up, the next installment in the ever lucrative Bourne franchise will hit Aug. 14, 2015. Fast & Furious director Justin Lin will take the reigns, with Jeremy Renner reprising his role from The Bourne Legacy as Aaron Cross.

Gosh... 2015 keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!! :thumbs:

What annoys me is that the producers are naming these after the Bourne novels but they have nothing to do with the novels themselves. Already from Ultimatum, things started going in a new direction (book was about Bourne going up against Carlos the Jackal).

In Bourne Legacy, Bourne is framed for the murder of his friends and goes into hiding at the same time looking for the guilty.

It is sad that the success of these 10 books are being overwritten by writers but still title the movies after these books.

The Untitled Next Bourne Chapter Moves to July 15, 2016

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=119642

Universal Pictures has moved their upcoming fifth entry in the Bourne franchise from August 14, 2015 to July 15, 2016. Justin Lin will direct the latest installment, inspired by the series created by Robert Ludlum.

The film will feature the return of Jeremy Renner as Aaron Cross with Frank Marshall once again producing alongside Jeffrey Weiner and Ben Smith for Captivate Entertainment. Lin will also produce for his Perfect Storm Entertainment.

:movie: