Exclusive contents
- WWA JFK Steelbook
- Exclusive Slipcover
- Exclusive booklet
- Exclusive poster card

Steelbook artwok

big_imp529.jpg

[Note]
This is not blufans exclusive numbered sequel.
In china, Blufans exclusively distribute JFK steelbook.

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
Considering how much people kiss BluFans ass they seam to be churning out re prints of already released steels elsewhere in the world!!
Don't get me wrong WIR, FO, UP and MU are awesome but this and world war Z are just reprints and massive disappointments!

I suppose the upcoming inferior more expensive Japan version falls into the same reprint category u guys are talking about.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

This one has a booklet and is numbered and a full slip. I'm in!!!

Reactions: mrpitt
For those thinking Blufans have lost their mojo, this is just a case of them having the exclusive rights to distribute in China rather than a proper Blufans exclusive.

It might sound like there is no difference but for their exclusives they proactively go out and source the titles to give the BF treatment.

When it comes to titles like JFK, WWZ, G.I. Joe & Elite Squad then it's probably more about an opportunity arising which Blufans oblige with to sell the stock.

But at least when they do oblige they don't tend to mess about and give the full treatment as they would one of their own exclusives. Some even come with tastier extras than you find anywhere else in the world so for me they are the ones to get.

Of course if you don't like them then all you have to do is wait for one that you do like ;)