Alice in Wonderland (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #11)[UK]

Apr 10, 2013
Ireland
Release date: May 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Alice in Wonderland (1951)
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited edition of 4000
Notes: Full Gloss

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10876044-1386850255-730826.jpg

Embossing & inside/back detail:

alice.png

alice2.png

aliceinside.jpg

aliceback.png

Attachments

• alice.jpg
    alice.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 752
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
My money is on Alice in Wonderland. I hope they don't forget these 6 "minor" classics: The Three Caballeros, Saludos Amigos, Make Mine Music, Melody Time, Fun & Fancy Free & Icabod & Mr. Toad. They're listed as part of the classics line. After all the major classics are released it would be cool to have these in steel. Maybe 3 steels with 2 in each...The 3 Caballeros & Saludos Amigos have the Latin theme. Make Mine Music & Melody time have music theme. & the final 2 fun & adventure theme. I'd buy them...anyone else?

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
I would love it to be Hercules or robin hood, though I would not mind Alice in wonderland, certainly with artwork similar to the above.

I'd wager Frozen will be #12, since the rest are £19.99 and #12 is sitting at £24.99 like a new release price

Reactions: dfoles and gregavfc
I won't buy all the Disney Princess ones like Cinderella, Snow White, Sleepng Beauty. I did not like Alice In Wonderland so I'll be skipping that. I am hoping that they will release a Special Lion King steelbook to coincide with the 20th Anniversary.