[OPEN]GB#2 True Romance ES Exclusive (WORLDWIDE DELIVERY)

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
Im offering here a Groupbuy for the above title ... It will be billed in Euros

The Groupbuy price is 22 Euros (todays rate about 18 GBP)

Shipping cost : since this Steelbook is a normal Steelbook I can fit 2 into a package for the shipping cost of 6,60 Euros. The shipping cost is WORLDWIDE it does not matter if you are only located in the EU or ASIA or NA or any other Continent.

The above Groupbuy price is including HDN fees .

Total price for

1 Steelbook - 28,50 Euros (about 23,50 GBP)inkl. shipping
2 Steelbooks - 50,50 Euros (about 41,50 GBP)ink. shipping

I can combine with any other Steelbook you would like that is here awaiting you or will be here awaiting you from any other Groupbuy.

If you need or want more information about the Steelbook please check https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/43607/

My personal Groupbuy Rules apply here , they are in act to insure a better and easy going process so please if you are new then please take the time to read them and thank them at Masterblasters Groupbuy Rules

I hope you have a nice experience with me as your GB Host.

IMPORTANT - please do not ask to jump from one GB Host to my GB as I DONOT support this type of back and forth . Thank you for your understanding.

One more point to make , I cannot send these off on release date , it takes around 2-3 days to get to me and then I can send them off, if that does not bother you then you are more then welcome to join.

Take care
John

1. me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John, 1 copy to the USA please.

As discussed, please send with Predator 3D and Anchorman 2 (when released)

Thanks!!!