[USA HUB] UP 3D Slip cover Shipping Coordination

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Just saw Kevin said these are on their way...

You know the drill by now if you've gotten a BluFans release from me before.

Here's the list...

{param} = Kevin said member cancelled order

USA HUB:
A1HELIOS USA
AIRZONK USA
AJ101097 USA
ALEXG USA
ALVINHWANG21 USA
APOLLON USA
APSMITH21 USA
{param}
ASH333 USA
ASKARI23 USA
AURACOM USA
BABYLON USA
BANTHA11 USA
BCDAVIS9958 USA
BIGBALLAS01 USA
BIGDAYGT USA
BLU78 USA
BOB512 USA
BOBZILLA USA
CAPRICORNIO34232 USA
CHILEAN USA
CINCYUU02 USA
COOLKATE USA
DARCZAP USA
DFOLES USA
DJ IXS USA
EXTREMECINEMA USA
FRANKFISH44 USA
FUNKYDAMO USA --> UK
GBV44 USA
GOLDIE1970 USA
GREENWOLFE7 USA
HIGHNINE USA
HOWARMAT USA
HVOWELL USA

INUO28 USA
JASZERON USA
JAYTURNER514 USA
{param}
JERICHO USA
JIMMYV USA
JSANCHEZ08 USA
KENSINGTONITE USA
KHANHNGUYEN2007 USA
KILLIAN FAUST USA
LOLWUT USA
LORDHUMUNGUS USA
MANDO USA
MARINA BLUE USA
MARMUP USA
MEDIAFAVORITES USA
MEXICANBASEBALL7 USA

MGOODE20061 USA
MIKE21A USA
MLMAIER84 USA
MR ORANJE USA

MRPITT USA
nafosb USA
OCIELZ USA
{param}
PONCHOLO USA
RAWROSAUR12345 USA
ROBERTJOSEPH17 USA

SILVERLAKEPHIL USA
SLIMJIM24 USA
SMOKINACE USA
SOUNDER USA
STEELBOOK95060 USA
STEVEGUNA USA
THELITE13 USA
THESTIXTER USA
TROLL2FAN USA
UNAM9 USA

VINNYT007 USA
VIVABLU USA x2
VIVAPERU348 USA
{param}
WHITENIE USA
WHY3645 USA
WILDSTANG0302 USA
WJASONCUL USA
WKRP USA

WRECK USA
ZEROANDME USA

Last edited:
Paid for this so long ago... Did that include shipping?

Can't wait though, looks spiffy.

That's cool? Just couldn't remember cause it was so long ago.

Just wanted to repost here, as a number of you have reached out via PM since yesterday about what might be happening with this hub.

Hey ***,

Thats a good question. The problem right now is that we have no idea how many (or how few) steelbooks have been sent to the hubs.

But I can tell you, if they send the items needed to the hubs to fulfill the orders, we will be shipping them out.

We will be making sure that you will get your item if they are available for us to send on.

Hope that makes sense.

Andy

Hey guys,
I reached out to Kevin yesterday in hopes to get an answer about the UP 3D copies so many of us have paid for months ago. This is the response I got from him...

Major announcement for UP3D slip to group buy members:

The delivery of UP3D slip to all hubs is in progress. I believe HDN management team now has the wisdom to set our difference beside us and being responsible to their community members. They will finish off the last hub service for UP3D slip group buy. I will post the tracking # for the hubs in the Blufans steelbook Facebook page if you are interested in monitoring the progress. Upon receiving your order, if there are any damages to it, please talk to me directly. Please don’t bother the hubs anymore.

Thank you!

I got the same email from him this morning through PayPal (with his open letter pasted underneath). It's good to know he hasn't completely abandoned this GB.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I reached out to Kevin yesterday in hopes to get an answer about the UP 3D copies so many of us have paid for months ago. This is the response I got from him...

Major announcement for UP3D slip to group buy members:

The delivery of UP3D slip to all hubs is in progress. I believe HDN management team now has the wisdom to set our difference beside us and being responsible to their community members. They will finish off the last hub service for UP3D slip group buy. I will post the tracking # for the hubs in the Blufans steelbook Facebook page if you are interested in monitoring the progress. Upon receiving your order, if there are any damages to it, please talk to me directly. Please don’t bother the hubs anymore.

Thank you!

Yep and he just sent a long email basically mentioning the same and a few other details.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Hey folks, I think I have some good news and it does appear that these are being shipped to me in the USA.

I've been told that 81 copies are incoming, but my list shows 84. :(

Hopefully that discrepancy gets sorted soon.

If you have any questions, you can post here.

Thanks

I received my refund since I did not want to be caught in the middle of this so take me off the list. Sucks though because I was really looking forward to this steelbook. So now 83. :(

Reactions: apsmith21
I also was refunded when i asked Kevin to do so if i wasn't going to receive it which didn't seem likely at the time. I probably should have waited a couple days, but didn't want to be caught in limbo. So i only wanted to cancel it if i knew i wasn't going to receive it. I seen i have a strike, hopefully this doesn't affect future GB?

How funny. I don't do many group buys any more and I remembered the other blufans taking quite a while to ship I had no idea there was a problem going on. ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Hey guys, no strikes against anyone in my book and just to be clear there is nothing I would do in retaliation if you cancel, or even if join another group buy somewhere else. No hard feelings everybody. None at all.

breaking-news-ron-burgundy.png

Having said that, perhaps it would also make sense to explain the ordeal I was facing yesterday.

In the early AM, I heard from one of our hubs that Kevin tried to bypass me completely, not send any of the steels to me in the USA, and his intent was to have someone else host this group buy... despite the fact, as you guys saw...I posted a very public statement, many times in the forum, that I would continue my service to HDN members on this group buy.

I've seen many of the same names over and over on these group buys, with me acting as your hub for countless steelbooks, and don't let anyone ever tell you that I don't appreciate and NOTICE all the support you have given this site and my efforts to bring the BluFans steels to you in a professional and safe environment.

I'm not here to continue to sling mud or play games, or further reinforce your opinions...but enough is enough.

That's the last of this you'll hear from me, about all the DRAAAAHMA that people like to stir up, I just didn't think it was fair to you guys, as the proposed solution from Kev would have bumped up your individual shipping cost from my usual $4 to $8 or $10 more.

Thanks again everybody.

46302418.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.