[Asia & Oceania] Up 3D Slip Blufans

dv8mad

Fulfilling
Premium Supporter
Oct 9, 2012
Japansylvania
EDIT******************************
I'm just as much in the dark as you probably are after reading this. I have registered on the other forum and PMd Kevin (bluraysteel) for an update to see if I will still be receiving these or not.

I'll post here if I get an update.

UPDATE******************************
I didn't get quite enough information in the PM I received to know if this is still on, but based on the following line from Kevin's open letter, it seems that the HDN hubs will still be receiving UP 3D, so I guess I am just keeping an eye out for it.

"And I hope the hubs at HDN will continue to be in service for UP3D slip for all members for the last time. The shipping of that to the hubs is resumed as you read the letter."

FINAL UPDATE: No Oceania in my hub this time. It is all going to Germany. See post #7.

Hi Everyone,
I will be getting the detailed info up soon, but for now I am just getting this in as a placeholder since it seems like we will be getting these soon.

I am pasting only the list that Kevin has added to the thread, but I think some more of you will fall into this as I only have Asia at the moment. Please let Kevin know ASAP if you need to be moved to this hub.

H11 BRUNEI DARUSSALAM ➡ Paid for EMS w/Oz ➡ EJ237535154JP
IRVINE3008 MALAYSIA ➡ Waiting for 2D slip also to be combined with 3D and Oz.
ENTRERI SINGAPORE ➡ Paid for Tracked ➡ RR449054827JP
SGMARINE SINGAPORE ➡ Paid for Non-tracked ➡ Shipped
WRITE2KOH SINGAPORE ➡ Paid for Tracked ➡ RR449054875JP
TAHER BAHRAIN ➡ Paid for EMS ➡ EJ237535145JP

Last edited by a moderator:
I received an email from Kevin which he informed me that all hubs will be receiving Up 3D and this will be the last GB.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: entreri
Just heard from Kevin that I will be getting 7 copied of Up 3D slip for the following members.

DV8MAD JAPAN
H11 BRUNEI DARUSSALAM
IRVINE3008 MALAYSIA
ENTRERI SINGAPORE
SGMARINE SINGAPORE
WRITE2KOH SINGAPORE
TAHER BAHRAIN

On top of that, apparently some of you are owed a total of 3 copies of Up 2D and Kevin is also sending me those.

As for the few Oceania members that have contacted me, Kevin said that a couple members from Australia had asked to be forwarded through masterblaster to be combined with German steels, so he is sending them all to Germany and said that, since he is banned, it's too late to change anything.

Is my copy coming to you or Masterblaster?

You are in the OP from the list Kevin gave me, so I really hope it comes here.

However, I was told my box was shipped over a week ago, but not given any shipping info. Normally it takes a day or two at most from China, but still nothing yet... :ohno:

Last edited:
Reactions: H11 and taher
Good news, even though shipping was WAY off from when I was told (postmarked the day before yesterday, actually) I have received all 7 that I was expecting.

I will get shipping options to all of you a bit later today via PM.

Thanks everyone. The OP is updated. Some shipping may happen today, but most definitely tomorrow. If you need a tracking number, it will be added to the OP after shipment.