Hitman: Agent 47 - In theatres August 21, 2015

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Hitman: Agent 47 (2015)

Tagline: Your Number is Up.

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Aleksander Bach[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Rupert Friend[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zachary Quinto[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hannah Ware[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emilio Rivera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rolf Kanies[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Thomas Kretschmann[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Bakkedahl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ciarán Hinds[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mona Pirzad[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Prince William E. Morris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michaela Caspar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jerry Hoffmann[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-08-21[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: An assassin teams up with a woman to help her find her father and uncover the mysteries of her ancestry.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
eOQLgJCLKmziXDT3HWtKMYyHFD0.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb:
A re-imagine of Square Enix video-game Hitman-series about the bald assassin named 47, and a reboot to Xavier Gens 2007 'Hitman' which starred Timothy Olyphant as Agent 47.

Director: Aleksander Bach
Starring: Rupert Friend, Zachary Quinto, Hannah Ware

1423663653322.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
First look at Rupert Friend as Agent 47...

agent47.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So did I mate. Although I actually think Rupert Friend looks more like 47 to be honest... his cheeks are actually sunken in (whereas Olyphant's weren't as much) and he has meaner looking eyes imo. I just hope they're not leaving his head like that... he's supposed to be completely bald!

Reactions: cooey
Awesome! So good to finally get an official promo image. :D

I've updated the thread title and the thumbnail by the way. :thumbs:

Reactions: kaw
Forgot to mention that I saw Starred Up the other day which Rupert Friend has a small role in... first time I've seen him in anything, and was quite impressed with his acting abilities. I have faith in him anyway. :D

Still a bit disappointed that he isn't completely bald though. :sour:

I know it's not popular but I liked the first movie a lot. Was one of the first blu rays I bought. The chemistry and banter between Tim and Olga was superb and the action nice and Woo'ish. Would of preferred Tim do a sequel rather than another reboot. :(

Plus that promo shot looks like a chav in a cheap suit!

Reactions: IRON MAN and cooey
So, who would you guys like to have seen play Agent 47? And you can't say Olyphant. :p

Looks wise, I don't think Rupert Friend was the best choice, but I'm willing to give him a chance and will reserve judgement until I've actually seen the film. Personally, I think Mark Strong would really look the part... and obvioulsy he's a decent actor too. He may be a little too old now though, especially if they're wanting to do a sequel and/or build a franchise. But, still... just look how perfect he'd be!

strong.jpg
strong2.jpg
strong3.jpg

Reactions: cooey
We all know who the real Hitman is:

TBH not 100% sure on this curious about it though could be good hope it is as Hitman as a film has so much potential.