Rocky (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
OAB #6
Limited to 500 copies
The SteelBook itself will be the same as the Hong Kong and Taiwan editions.

Specs:
Audio: English DTS-HD 5.1, Czech, Portuguese, Hungarian
Subtitles: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.

Pre-order date: 31 March 2014 (along with JFK and RoboCop)
Expected release date: May 2014

This is the cover shown on the order page:
10878849-1385651038-51769-jpg.442985

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 382
Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans should stick to WEA and proper exclusives, releases like this are a waste of time and money.

AMEN!!! MAYBE, if they were to stop making non-exclusives, they could focus a little more in the quality control department and would stop releasing steelbooks/packaging that you find all kinds of damage on upon opening.

Don't get me wrong, there's NO bigger Blufans steelbook fan than I, but they certainly have some wrinkles that need ironing out. I believe a lot of them come from them trying to do too much with so little time and staff.

AMEN!!! MAYBE, if they were to stop making non-exclusives, they could focus a little more in the quality control department and would stop releasing steelbooks/packaging that you find all kinds of damage on upon opening.

Don't get me wrong, there's NO bigger Blufans steelbook fan than I, but they certainly have some wrinkles that need ironing out. I believe a lot of them come from them trying to do too much with so little time and staff.

Couldn't have said it better myself. :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84

Nail Hit right on Head.....:p Couldn't agree more with that statement. ;)

Reactions: mlmaier84