47" 1080p Vizio $699

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never buy any brand of electronics with the word Refurbished next to it.....:eek: but my 42" Vizio works like a champ!!!!

Last edited:
ah didnt notice it was a refurb ... never the less, I wouldnt buy a tv refurbed ... but damn near anything else your CRAZY! I buy lap tops, gps, my receiver all refurbed ... and they're great... There's alot of theorys on refurbs and in some cases they say refurbs are better as they are "checked twice" as one component usually goes bad so that is fixed and the rest is completely checked out again.

My refurb onkyo receiver from ecost.com looks and performs completely new :D

refurb and used are 2 different things.

I never bought anything refurbed before. If the quality check is that good, I might consider on something in the future. Depends on how much cheaper it is still.

Vizio is the ****. We have one in our bedroom, great picture and hundreds cheaper than any other brand.:D

Vizio is complete garbage! Got one for my bedroom and returned it right away! Picture quality is horrible. Colors are flat. Well that my opinion. Just went out and got another Sony instead

PS. They are cheap for a reason

Last edited:
They are what they are man, if you want something top of the line you got to spend big bucks if you want something that will do the job and not pay much you go for a not so expensive brand they are not necessarily garbage just not what you are used to getting. I know a couple who got one and they love their TV and it's a 47 inch they got it for like 600 I believe and they think it's the nicest TV out there lol I can tell quality wise it's not that great, but you get what you pay for.

THEY ARE GARBAGE :p Maybe for the kids room but even they have a sammy :D I would not get it for my bedroom. Even the wife was like " This tv looks like crap"

They do give a flat color look to them ... opaque almost ... however I wouldnt mind one for the bedroom although Ima try and get a samsung or magnavox or something cheaper first ... although Im not trying to spend alot on a lcd bedroom tv.

I want 37-40" LCD or Plasma @ ideally $800 for this next bedroom tv I'm trying to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.