Buy links:
Amazon UK
Base.com
Play.com
Zavvi.com
63307448_500x500_2-jpg.66191

Last edited by a moderator:
Will this have the DVD Extras Disc

I have the Remastered USA Blu-ray and that included the DVD extras Disc fantastic extras and the Remastered Blu-ray was a massive improvement over the previous release

Was the Recent UK Blu-ray released last year on 3 Jun 2013 the Remastered version

Reactions: mrpitt
Great story from one of his co stars where apparently a fan made a derogoratory remark about African American actors. George C. Scott was so outraged that he picked up his cold Budweiser and bottled the guy in the face, taking out his eye. Fox apparently had to pay the guy off. Now that's the man, taking no ****.

Reactions: LGrima
Great story from one of his co stars where apparently a fan made a derogoratory remark about African American actors. George C. Scott was so outraged that he picked up his cold Budweiser and bottled the guy in the face, taking out his eye. Fox apparently had to pay the guy off. Now that's the man, taking no ****.

Seems somewhat excessive to take out his eye.

ordered from zavvi @£19.99 atm bear in mind other ww2 wave was at £19.99 @ zavvi.
then amazon then released there prices all at £21.50 then zavvi put there prices up to £22.99 on them all, might worth people pre-order now on patton and cancel later if get cheaper else where later on.

steels that where effected by price rise on zavvi
tora tora tora
tigerland
a bridge to far
the longest day
battle of britain

june is going to be an expensive month for me :eek:

basil :thumbs:

What a strange lot of steelbooks this year so far. These wont sell many so will all be in the bargain bins no doubt.

Whatever is cheapest to license for the steelbook seems to be the plan here. Collectors will bite whatever they release.

What a strange lot of steelbooks this year so far. These wont sell many so will all be in the bargain bins no doubt.

Whatever is cheapest to license for the steelbook seems to be the plan here. Collectors will bite whatever they release.

no its the 70th anniversary of the d-day landings this year and thats why all war films are being released this year. to commerate it where over 130,000 landed on the normandy beaches and put there necks on the block for everyone. so we wouldn't be under hilter. so to me is not a strange lot its too do with freedom and all those people that died for all of us.
I personally have been to france and seen the war graves and it is a real eye opener and puts it in a real prospective.

basil

Yeah strange that Fox should put out some all-time classics on steelbook rather than the many insipid modern films we usually see. Perish the thought.