PKAVFC's Avengers collection

PKAVFC

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2013
UK
Please find my avengers collection. Your thanks in order for me to get the award, would be greatly appreciated! :scat:

ve7apu7y.jpg

y2epagy7.jpg

ge9ura5a.jpg

That's not a ding on Thor HMV - just bad lighting and crappy photo! Phew.

rapeqapa.jpg

te9uqu6u.jpg

7u2e8ezu.jpg

utave2u4.jpg

ehyte9es.jpg

ubu7anyp.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
awesome collection there mate thanks for postin and all the best for forthcoming n future cheers...

Reactions: PKAVFC
awesome collection there mate thanks for postin and all the best for forthcoming n future cheers...
Thanks for the kind words, I see you are a ninja now and there was me thinking you were a "I need 30 posts" never to be heard again guy!

Pleased to be proved wrong, enjoy the site! :scat:

P.s thank my collection please :p

Hell Yeah buddy! :scat: :LOL: Kick ass Avengers Collection! I know you'll add The Winter Soldier when its released, so I'll be back to check it out! :cheers:

Hell Yeah buddy! :scat: :LOL: Kick ass Avengers Collection! I know you'll add The Winter Soldier when its released, so I'll be back to check it out! :cheers:

Howdy Monsieur Candy! I hope life is treating you well and cowboy is still kicking ass!

Thanks for the "thanks" yeah, will get the best buy CA when it lands :scat:

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

another thanks for the collection dude

You DA man! :thumbs:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Life is beautiful! :thumbs: Living and Loving it my friend! :thumbs: How about yourself!? :scat:

Cowboy is kicking and licking ass! :p My cool little bastard! :cool:

Glad life is treating you well and that cowboy is still sniffing some serious hot bitches :naughty:

I'm good buddy, family life is great, but work not so good. Redundancies on the cards, so bit down about that. Hate uncertainty, :ohno: but life is one big test and let's see what the future brings! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Glad life is treating you well and that cowboy is still sniffing some serious hot bitches :naughty:

I'm good buddy, family life is great, but work not so good. Redundancies on the cards, so bit down about that. Hate uncertainty, :ohno: but life is one big test and let's see what the future brings! :thumbs:

LOL! :hilarious: Cowboy is a nasty bastard! :naughty: :hilarious:

I agree my friend, life is one big test! Sometimes it can feel like being trapped in a huge FU**ING toilet constantly getting **** on! :angry: All I can say is Stay Strong and Stay Positive! Things will get better! :thumbs: Or get used to the smell! :p Send me a PM if you ever wanna chat! ;)

Cant wait to see what you'll do when Part 2 is released! :oohyeah: