Cinderella - March 13, 2015

Dec 10, 2012
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Cinderella (2015)

Tagline: Midnight is just the beginning.

Genre: [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Family[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Kenneth Branagh[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Lily James[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Cate Blanchett[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Madden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Helena Bonham Carter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Holliday Grainger[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sophie McShera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayley Atwell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stellan Skarsgård[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nonso Anozie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Derek Jacobi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Chaplin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Laurie Calvert[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leila Wong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Brydon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Eloise Webb[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gareth Mason[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nari Blair-Mangat[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard McCabe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adetomiwa Edun[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-03-13[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]112[/RUNTIME]

Plot: When her father unexpectedly passes away, young Ella finds herself at the mercy of her cruel stepmother and her daughters. Never one to give up hope, Ella's fortunes begin to change after meeting a dashing stranger in the woods.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
2i0JH5WqYFqki7WDhUW56Sg0obh.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
With: Lily James, Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham Carter, Richard Madden and more...
A live-action retelling of the classic fairy tale about a servant step-daughter who wins the heart of a prince.

Anyone excited for this?
Cast
Lily James as Cinderella
Richard Madden as Prince Charming
Cate Blanchett as Lady Tremaine
Helena Bonham Carter as The Fairy Godmother
Holliday Grainger as Anastasia Tremaine
Sophie McShera as Drizella Tremaine
Stellan Skarsgård as The Grand Duke
Nonso Anozie as Captain
Derek Jacobi as The King
Hayley Atwell as Cinderella's Mother
Ben Chaplin as Cinderella's Father

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! THANKS Jetters! :thumbs: I was just about to post this! :cheers: I'll be looking forward to this one! I bet we'll be seeing that Teaser when Maleficent is released in theaters! :LOL: I know the wife is gonna love it! :drool: Especially because of the damn shoe! :p

Cinderella.jpg

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very excited for this movie in the upcoming year thanks alot mate for the information.

Cheers...

Been looking forward to this ever since hearing about it not to long left for it to hit the theatres know this sure will be awesome, thanks for the new trailer footage Bloodsnake007... [emoji41]

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Not sure about this, what's going on with rob Starks acting?