[GIVEAWAY CLOSED] 4k Solo: A star wars story (Best Buy) SteelBook Give Away

Nov 27, 2018
(US) Indiana
I have a few extra copies of 4k Solo: A Star Wars Story (Best Buy) Steelbooks and I'd like to give one away. So if you do not mind that it is already opened and you could use it in your collection (not just to sell) then please let me know and I'll ship it to you for free as well.
A9B8C4B9-C11D-4AD3-8D51-6A5CEE0A4207.jpeg
398A7D7A-0600-49FD-B582-AEBCE54BF320.jpeg
2576FC2B-E0AE-46FD-8D50-5FB3F74B0DCE.jpeg

Hi,
This is super generous of you so thank you. I haven’t picked this up yet and I would totally appreciate having a copy.

thanks for the giveaway , i still havn't bought any copy of this movie and sure would like to add it to my star wars steelbook collection. :)

If it ever got sent... the copy I was promised never turned up and Childree dropped of the face of the earth
People falling off the face of the earth happens from time to time online. I always wonder if they didn't run in to tragedy and they're no longer with us, or they just quit showing up. Just recently happened to me in a fantasy football league where the commish just disappeared. Have known the guy for over a decade online, then poof...gone with the wind.

Hopefully he turns up and this goes down.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and Robles
People falling off the face of the earth happens from time to time online. I always wonder if they didn't run in to tragedy and they're no longer with us, or they just quit showing up. Just recently happened to me in a fantasy football league where the commish just disappeared. Have known the guy for over a decade online, then poof...gone with the wind.

Hopefully he turns up and this goes down.
Very well put mate :thumbs: Unfortunately things do happen and life is life.