USA 50% off Criterion

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

For the next 24 hours at Criterion.com, all in-stock Blu-rays and DVDs will be 50% off the suggested retail price (SRP). It’s a great chance to check out our exciting recent releases, including The Graduate, Inside Llewyn Davis, Gilda, The American Friend, The Kid, The Emigrants/The New Land, Death by Hanging,I Knew Her Well, Bitter Rice, and The Complete Lady Snowblood.

Just enter the promotional code FEB50 on your shopping cart page to apply the discount.

If you need some help deciding what to buy, we’ve created a real-time dashboard where you can see top sellers and what’s running low, plus categories like great adaptations, documentaries, Oscar nominees, cult films, noir and neonoir, new American cinema, and more. And we’ll be adding new themes every few hours.

The sale ends at noon EST tomorrow, February 24, so don’t delay!

P.S. Please make sure to select the right format (Blu-ray or DVD, where applicable) when ordering, as we can’t change or cancel orders once received.

Thanks @dan8885

Reactions: dan8885
Would love to order but I've already spent too much for this month :greedy: Very bad timing :blackeye::grumpy::pain::dead::banghead:

I'm on the edge Dan, trying to resist ordering! LOL

Anyone need help? I think there are only a couple of items I want from there but would be cool with placing a bigger order if anyone would like something!

Sale is active for the next 20 hours!

I'm on the edge Dan, trying to resist ordering! LOL

Anyone need help? I think there are only a couple of items I want from there but would be cool with placing a bigger order if anyone would like something!

Sale is active for the next 20 hours!

I would've definitely ordered at least 6-8 :( but I bought 3 DC Absolutes and a print just the last days. Can't spent anymore till next loan on weekend :cry:

It's a mess to collect Criterion from over here in Germany :ugh:

I would've definitely ordered at least 6-8 :( but I bought 3 DC Absolutes and a print just the last days. Can't spent anymore till next loan on weekend :cry:

It's a mess to collect Criterion from over here in Germany :ugh:

I could probably help with most of those, if you would actually be able to pay next weekend

• Helpful Post
Balls, do Criterion themselves still not ship internationally at all? There's a few I'd love to get but they are damn expensive to buy and ship via other retailers. :hurting::(

Balls, do Criterion themselves still not ship internationally at all? There's a few I'd love to get but they are damn expensive to buy and ship via other retailers. :hurting::(

If you PM me with your order, I'd be glad to place an order on your behalf and ship them internationally to you.

I would guess we could ship at least 4 movies for around $22.50

Status
Not open for further replies.