IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Shop HERE

1.jpg

We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2019 and thank you for understanding. *

had to pull the trigger on this sale, despite a post elsewhere. shipping crazy as hell, but think i'll order everytime they have a halfoff sale.

Hi, customers.
We hope you guys are well
1f642.png
:)

We're on Winter Sale Festival which will be over 31st Dec.
Only like 15 days left, so don't miss the opportunity!

Hope you all merry christmas holiday
Thank you.

*Some items will be added soon

48369632_1517981601638940_9156378308043079680_n.jpg

Nova is having some kind of glitch
Their K Pack shipping is a dollar shy of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!
Apparently, if you are over the weight limit for K Pack shipping and don't switch to EMS - this is what happens.

1C7EF6B8-D178-4729-BB81-28558BFC32B3.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, customers.
We hope you guys are well
1f642.png
:)

We're on Winter Sale Festival which will be over 31st Dec.
Only like 15 days left, so don't miss the opportunity!

Hope you all merry christmas holiday
Thank you.

*Some items will be added soon

View attachment 406184
merry Christmas, Farès! :notworthy: thanks for the second reminder, and @CleverLoginName for the recommendation :thanks: - went for that Nightcrawler Full Slip, as well as a few others which have also been there a year, which i cannot quite work out. nevermind, happy for the opportunity to get either just OK editions of great films (A Single Man, Eternal Sunshine...) or just OK films (Transcendence - which is stretching my definition of 'OK' somewhat ;)). :) :thumbs:

So I purchased The Grey during the Nova Winter Festival for $17.99. But inexplicably they marked the package $20..... which has landed me with a customs fee. If Nova had marked it correctly I wouldn’t have been charged.

Not sure where I stand, can’t really blame Customs as they just went by what the package said. Have emailed Nova to ask why they priced it up wrong - gotta say their customer service is usually pretty good.

So I purchased The Grey during the Nova Winter Festival for $17.99. But inexplicably they marked the package $20..... which has landed me with a customs fee. If Nova had marked it correctly I wouldn’t have been charged.

Not sure where I stand, can’t really blame Customs as they just went by what the package said. Have emailed Nova to ask why they priced it up wrong - gotta say their customer service is usually pretty good.
Did you contact them beforehand to ask if they could mark it down? That's what I did and they kindly obliged.

Did you contact them beforehand to ask if they could mark it down? That's what I did and they kindly obliged.

Nope, I forgot. My bad. Just strange that they marked it down to $20 and not the actual price - $17.99. Would’ve slipped by the Customs at $17.99.

Nope, I forgot. My bad. Just strange that they marked it down to $20 and not the actual price - $17.99. Would’ve slipped by the Customs at $17.99.
Shouldn't it still get through ok at $20 though? I'm sure that's the amount some people request on here. But yeah, strange that they actually marked it higher than the real cost in your case. :confused:

I remember Nova and Kimchi used to mark them down as standard, then suddenly stopped doing so (unless you contacted them and asked). I learned this the hard way too, and got hit with customs on a Kimchi order. (n)

Shouldn't it still get through ok at $20 though? I'm sure that's the amount some people request on here. But yeah, strange that they actually marked it higher than the real cost in your case. :confused:

I remember Nova and Kimchi used to mark them down as standard, then suddenly stopped doing so (unless you contacted them and asked). I learned this the hard way too, and got hit with customs on a Kimchi order. (n)

At the current conversion rate $20 is about £16-£17, U.K. customs limit is £15 so my package just squeezed into fee charging territory. Bummed cos it almost wipes out what I saved in the sale.

Hey-ho, lesson learned.

At the current conversion rate $20 is about £16-£17, U.K. customs limit is £15 so my package just squeezed into fee charging territory. Bummed cos it almost wipes out what I saved in the sale.

Hey-ho, lesson learned.
Damn, that sucks. You'd think they'd let you off with it being so close... I guess the Grinch was working overtime this Christmas. :sour:

• Thanks
Reactions: Punker76