Retailer News 50% OFF - Nova Winter Festival

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Shop HERE

1.jpg

We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2019 and thank you for understanding. *

Jul 3, 2019
UK
Insidious now available. Picked up the lenti.

Also picked up Long Shot FS, The Descent Lenti, The Hurt Locker FS, Reservoir Dogs Full SlipB and Molly's Game FS!. :thumbs:

TheCollector86

Premium Supporter
Apr 14, 2012
Earth
got my package today.

the white slip of "Let Me In" is nice.

"Molly's Game" lenti is a great release, but my slip is damaged ...have to contact nova -.-

Reactions: jasong
Just ordered:

Taken Lenti
Insidious Lenti
Let Me In White FS (@TheCollector86 ;) Go nice with my black edition)
T2 FS Plain Edition

All with K-packet shipping, £74 shipped :cigar:
Got my package on Xmas Eve, only had chance to open/check today :watch:

They sent me the wrong T2 edition (the new 4K/3D one instead of the original poster art plain edition). Also, my Let Me In white FS has a damaged corner :cautious: :rolleyes:

Aug 25, 2013
UK
Got my package on Xmas Eve, only had chance to open/check today :watch:

They sent me the wrong T2 edition (the new 4K/3D one instead of the original poster art plain edition). Also, my Let Me In white FS has a damaged corner :cautious: :rolleyes:
50% off their usual good service by the sounds of it too :rofl:
Hope you get it sorted