IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Shop HERE

1.jpg

We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2019 and thank you for understanding. *

Heads-up guys

@DMD4k @harry @Mickle_89 @Flloydo @Noodles @tridon @bloodsnake007 @AlienKing @C.C. 95 @Damon M

Feel free to tag others you know would be interested in the sale.

Good idea, I mentioned it in the grey steelbook thread also

A little annoyed tho. It’s the same crap from each year. And both years Ive sat on the fence with the Dredd Red PET steel and the Leon slip. Probably skip them again

Was hopping on the grey singles so I can snag the full slip. But instead they have only added the grey, reservoir dogs, taken and once one clicks but not the singles.

Next year it is then lol

@Steelselecta @steelmybeatingheart @misformatt @Stygian

A little annoyed tho. It’s the same crap from each year. And both years Ive sat on the fence with the Dredd Red PET steel and the Leon slip. Probably skip them again

Was hopping on the grey singles so I can snag the full slip. But instead they have only added the grey, reservoir dogs, taken and once one clicks but not the singles.

Next year it is then lol

Just curious why wait for DREDD? It's worth it imo, be it movie or finish/material, and at that 50% off I wouldn't hesitate. I paid full price for the one click lol

Leon has a fantastic slip, had it briefly before gifting it to a friend.

For the Grey one click, maybe see if a friend wants in on one of the other editions and you guys can split the costs?

Reactions: Flloydo
Just curious why wait for DREDD? It's worth it imo, be it movie or finish/material, and at that 50% off I wouldn't hesitate. I paid full price for the one click lol

Leon has a fantastic slip, had it briefly before gifting it to a friend.

For the Grey one click, maybe see if a friend wants in on one of the other editions and you guys can split the costs?

Only because I already have Dredd once or twice but never been blown away with the nova steel and package. It’s more I’ll get it because it’s cheap when In reality I don’t actually need it. I’m not waiting for it to drop more (although I had the chance to pick it up for £20 once on the bay)

Leon I desperately want because of that slip and finish and I was going to group it with the grey full slip. I’ll just wait until they drop the grey.

Yeah did think that but I’m in no rush. Grey was a ok film and the slip and steel look great but I refuse to pay more than £20 for a editon. Was only worth it if I could bundle it with Leon

Reactions: IRON MAN
I'm new to the whole premium Steelbooks so just wondering since I just checked out the inventory on their site under "winter festival". Do these run out of stock quickly during these sales?

I'm new to the whole premium Steelbooks so just wondering since I just checked out the inventory on their site under "winter festival". Do these run out of stock quickly during these sales?
Not usually, a lot of these items were still in stock last year. The odd one might go out of stock but they are usually here because they are not selling well.

Thanks @Apollon :thumbs: Never utilized their festive sale before, though was tempted with the T2 and Leon Fullslips last year.. Maybe this year I'll give in to temptation :hungry::coffee:

(Shame I already bought my Dredd One Click at full price too lol :rolleyes:).

• Thanks
Reactions: IRON MAN

Next year it is then lol

thanks, mate. :thumbs: never did get around to buying anything last year. :rolleyes: will look anew from tomorrow! :watch:

• Thanks

Next year it is then lol

I was after exactly the same grey fill slip! Never mind! Thanks for the tag buddy

thanks, mate. :thumbs: never did get around to buying anything last year. :rolleyes: will look anew from tomorrow! :watch:

You can check now what will be In the sale. And I’m pretty sure everything will be half price

I was after exactly the same grey fill slip! Never mind! Thanks for the tag buddy

I so thought it would be included. Maybe they will add some other titles in a few weeks. I can’t see the grey selling a lot anyway. I mean look at nightcrawler and Dredd. Both better films but been through 2 sales now

And Leon each year goes out of stock and back in.

If I see it come up and I remember, I’ll drop you a tag. Hopefully someone will post in the thread if it does happen