IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Shop HERE

1.jpg

We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 1th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.

We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last*
*Selected Titles Only"

* All orders placed during “Winter Festival” will be shipped in early January, 2019 and thank you for understanding. *

Insidious now available. Picked up the lenti.

Also picked up Long Shot FS, The Descent Lenti, The Hurt Locker FS, Reservoir Dogs Full SlipB and Molly's Game FS!. :thumbs:

got my package today.

the white slip of "Let Me In" is nice.

"Molly's Game" lenti is a great release, but my slip is damaged ...have to contact nova -.-

Reactions: jasong
Just ordered:

Taken Lenti
Insidious Lenti
Let Me In White FS (@TheCollector86 ;) Go nice with my black edition)
T2 FS Plain Edition

All with K-packet shipping, £74 shipped :cigar:
Got my package on Xmas Eve, only had chance to open/check today :watch:

They sent me the wrong T2 edition (the new 4K/3D one instead of the original poster art plain edition). Also, my Let Me In white FS has a damaged corner :cautious: :rolleyes:

Got my package on Xmas Eve, only had chance to open/check today :watch:

They sent me the wrong T2 edition (the new 4K/3D one instead of the original poster art plain edition). Also, my Let Me In white FS has a damaged corner :cautious: :rolleyes:
50% off their usual good service by the sounds of it too :rofl:
Hope you get it sorted

Looks like my orders have shipped. Do they automatically mark them as $20 for customs? Hoping I don’t get stung by a big customs bill! :sorry::blackeye: