Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
July 2015

300242-batgirl-003.jpg

Price: $399.99

Limited Edition: 2500

Link: Purchase Here

"I'm strong enough and smart enough for anything you throw at me."

Joining our celebrated DC Comics collection, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Barbara Gordon as the spirited masked crime-fighter, Batgirl!

Brilliant, courageous, and fueled with the desire to become Gotham's next nighttime vigilante, the tenacious daughter of the city's famous Police Commissioner takes up the mantle of the Bat, rocking her blue-black costume with gilded details. An exceptional combatant and brilliant detective, Babs wields a single Batarang and slyly sizes up her next target, ready to go toe-to-toe with Gotham's most notorious criminals.

Last edited:
Reactions: vurt
Of all the PF reveals at SDCC that I might get, this is the one that looks the best. But there still seems a little something off with the head. Too much tilt I think.

Barbara Gordon, daughter of Commissioner Gordon, is Batgirl and she is getting her own Premium Format figure from Sidshow Collectibles. Standing at almost 2′ tall, the figure is beautifully detailed and painted to perfection. The figure ships out around July 2015 and cost $399.99 USD before the taxes & shipping charges. She is ready to go against the rogue gallery or and villain coming her way.

Batgirl Exclusive Version Order and Info Link
Order your Exclusive DC Comics Batgirl Premium Format(TM) Figure from Sideshow Collectibles

Batgirl Regular Version Order and Info Link
Order your DC Comics Batgirl Premium Format(TM) Figure from Sideshow Collectibles

Product Details
License: DC Comics
Scale: Premium Format™ Figure
Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Product Size: 22.5″ H (571.5mm) x 10″ W (254mm) x 10″ L (254mm)*
Dimensional Weight: TBD
Int’l Dim. Weight: TBD
Size and weight are approximate values.
Product Sku: 3002421
UPC: 747720222533

Artists:
Stanley “Artgerm” Lau (Design)