Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb - In theaters December 19, 2014

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From IMDB:
With: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Robin Williams, Ben Kingsley and much... MUCH more...

Trailer:

Attachments

• night-at-the-museum-secret-of-the-tomb-poster.jpg
    night-at-the-museum-secret-of-the-tomb-poster.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 135
I liked those movies, the second one a bit less though. But with that trailer it seems that they tried to bring back the ideas of the 1st movie

WHY? Does Ben Stiller keep making movies? He's the same person in every movie. His Mother and Father are so much better.

WHY? Does Ben Stiller keep making movies? He's the same person in every movie. His Mother and Father are so much better.
So you hate Stiller, Downey JR, Statham, Denzel, Jet li, Seth Rogen, Stallone and Arnold..............I don't know what's wrong with you amigo. All those Actors act the same right:D

I never said I hate Statham, Denzel, Jet li, Seth Rogen, Stallone and Arnold. dont know what kind of drugs you are on buddy. I own every Stratham movie

I never said I hate Statham, Denzel, Jet li, Seth Rogen, Stallone and Arnold. dont know what kind of drugs you are on buddy. I own every Stratham movie
See that's Crazy@_@ all those Actors act the same way in every movie. I think you are Racist on Hating on Downey and Stiller. You racist against Anglos??

Just kidding Ricker, Just busting your ass :D

Sorry buddy, but the other Actors have much better range. Downey was so much better before he went to rehab. Sherlock is the same exact character as Stark except Sherlock has a really bad English accent.

Reactions: ocielz