UK
Release date: November 4th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.ca
hmv.ca

71BExJQJmlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
Ah ok I wasn't a big fan of those, they were a little too plain for me.
Really?! Too each his own of course, but I rather enjoyed the colorful simplistic art.

Most likely they're going to be a flat matte wave of steelbooks, but some of those titles have only had one or no prior release and can be difficult to find in metal packaging if they are a 2nd release.

Would've been cool to have seen these in the new super glossy, beautifully embossed Futurepaks (eg - Arkham Origins & Godzilla).

Reactions: Marco86 and Sigill
Really?! Too each his own of course, but I rather enjoyed the colorful simplistic art.

Most likely they're going to be a flat matte wave of steelbooks, but some of those titles have only had one or no prior release and can be difficult to find in metal packaging if they are a 2nd release.

Would've been cool to have seen these in the new super glossy, beautifully embossed Futurepaks (eg - Arkham Origins & Godzilla).
Yeah they were a little abstract for me. I did get a few of the slips, I think the art works better on a slip. On a matte Steelbook it looks too plain IMO but each to their own! :thumbs:

Reactions: mlmaier84
I wonder when Universal are going to pull their finger out and release 8 Mile on Blu-Ray here in the UK! They've been quite quiet on the SteelBook front since their 100th Anniversary releases, so I'm kind of hoping that these "iconic artwork" releases get released worldwide - if only to get this film released!

I wonder when Universal are going to pull their finger out and release 8 Mile on Blu-Ray here in the UK! They've been quite quiet on the SteelBook front since their 100th Anniversary releases, so I'm kind of hoping that these "iconic artwork" releases get released worldwide - if only to get this film released!

It already has a UK Blu-ray release.

I think this might actually be the worst one I've seen of these they might as well have made the road loop around back to the mic to make an 8.

Why can't they just use the great b&w image that was on the poster? These art deco covers are awful and say nothing about the movies. They belong in some
kind of mondo esque series not on a steelbook.

Great film but not a nice looking steelbook with poor efforts put into making this NO THANKS...