UK
Release date: November 4th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon.ca
hmv.ca

81oAWqY-4vL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Oskar
Never thought this film will get a release. Watched it a long time ago as i think it was released in 1993. The story is to do with new students and juniors in their last days of school all the adventures they go through. Great film will keep updated on this how much will shipping roughly cost for this in UK...

So far, money saved. A great choice of films to release but the art looks like sh*t, IMHO. Will wait for the next release of these very films.

For $12, all the titles of this wave will sell out. Anything different from that, they'll just keep gathering dust on the shelves.

about the same time last year we had the alliance wave with T2, first blood, kill bill 1+2, hero,... and they were also CA$22.99. everyone said the price was too high, even more after seeing the cheap matte finishes.
but almost all of them are sold out now. ;)

as with "dazed & confused", i loved the movie when i saw it about 10-12 years ago, but in this special case i'd rather go for the criterion release. most likely better picture quality and more extras on the CC.

I love this film and honestly don't mind this artwork, but think they could've improved it by having the entire cover AS the locker door, with the hinges on the left, so it was like opening the locker when opening the steel? I can't bring myself to get the Criterion one, because IMO, that art blows.

Will be waiting to see how this actually looks before deciding though.