Canada $55 X-Files complete series and TV event

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Plus shipping
Get deal here

xfiles1.jpg

I have yet to get this edition but im hearing uk edition has more sturdy box anyone confirm and and is this same as uk edition as im sure uk has 1-9.
Also is canada edition region free. Just trying to think whats better option of two.
Uk edition says temp out of stock.

I have yet to get this edition but im hearing uk edition has more sturdy box anyone confirm and and is this same as uk edition as im sure uk has 1-9.
Also is canada edition region free. Just trying to think whats better option of two.
Hi there, Canada is the same region as USA. I am not sure on differences between the boxes. Any idea about differences between UK and Canada versions @Noodles @Sigill @tridon ? If not, perhaps the threads in Limited Edition forum can help if someone stated differences @bwatt99

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Both Canadian and US editions are region free as far as I know. From what I have seen the only differences are the US comes with a thinner outer packaging. The U.K. looks more sturdy but hard to tell exactly without feeling them both in hand. The U.K one also has chunky cases whereas the US one has thin cases. That’s the only differences as far as I know.

• Thanks
Reactions: bwatt99

Both Canadian and US editions are region free as far as I know. From what I have seen the only differences are the US comes with a thinner outer packaging. The U.K. looks more sturdy but hard to tell exactly without feeling them both in hand. The U.K one also has chunky cases whereas the US one has thin cases. That’s the only differences as far as I know.

@bwatt99 @Sigill

I want to point out 3 things about the Canadian set, which I have.

1) It has the full seasons 1-9 PLUS what is considered the 10th season (6 episodes) also known as The Event Series. The title on the box set shows "THE COMPLETE SERIES".
All of the sets that I have see advertised from the UK seem to be just Seasons 1-9 and show the title as
"THE COLLECTOR'S SET". The same set was released in Canada as The Collector's Set as well with just seasons 1-9 and it was released before the The Event Series or Season 10 aired.
The Complete Series was released after the Event Series aired.

2) The Region code shown on the box is Region "A". It's possible that it's Region free but I have no way to test this.

3) Canada is a bilingual country and therefore there may be french printing as well as the english printing on the cases inside the box. I admit my box set is still sealed (I rarely open anything until the day that I sit down to watch it and that hasn't happened yet.) I know that the individual seasons that are for sale in Canada have english and french titles on the packaging.

Of course being that it is now 2:40 A.M in the UK I'm probably posting this way too late.

810H4T+ZoVL._SL1500_.jpg 71OBgK+A8IL._SL1500_.jpg 91V7aoMNJqL._SL1500_.jpg 91YT+zWibIL._SL1500_.jpg

@bwatt99 @Sigill

I want to point out 3 things about the Canadian set, which I have.

1) It has the full seasons 1-9 PLUS what is considered the 10th season (6 episodes) also known as The Event Series. The title on the box set shows "THE COMPLETE SERIES".
All of the sets that I have see advertised from the UK seem to be just Seasons 1-9 and show the title as
"THE COLLECTOR'S SET". The same set was released in Canada as The Collector's Set as well with just seasons 1-9 and it was released before the The Event Series or Season 10 aired.
The Complete Series was released after the Event Series aired.

2) The Region code shown on the box is Region "A". It's possible that it's Region free but I have no way to test this.

3) Canada is a bilingual country and therefore there may be french printing as well as the english printing on the cases inside the box. I admit my box set is still sealed (I rarely open anything until the day that I sit down to watch it and that hasn't happened yet.) I know that the individual seasons that are for sale in Canada have english and french titles on the packaging.

Of course being that it is now 2:40 A.M in the UK I'm probably posting this way too late.

View attachment 345763 View attachment 345764 View attachment 345765 View attachment 345766

No mate im in australia so all good,so only usa and canada did complete collection,wonder why uk never did one?
I see canada edition is on offer and im sure its region free. But is season 10 the last and only season or Are There Others now.
I see 1 to 9 came out on 2015 and maybe 2016 in australia but I wonder how it compares to uk edition as looking at vids thst has a strong box where i believe others dont.
Not sure of australian edition but thats still at a silly price.
Canada dollar is normally good with aus dollar but shipping can be killer.
Just unsure what edition to go for,but would prefer region free.

No mate im in australia so all good,so only usa and canada did complete collection,wonder why uk never did one?
I see canada edition is on offer and im sure its region free. But is season 10 the last and only season or Are There Others now.
I see 1 to 9 came out on 2015 and maybe 2016 in australia but I wonder how it compares to uk edition as looking at vids thst has a strong box where i believe others dont.
Not sure of australian edition but thats still at a silly price.
Canada dollar is normally good with aus dollar but shipping can be killer.
Just unsure what edition to go for,but would prefer region free.

I apologize for the late response (I went to bed after my previous post)
Right now 10 seasons are all that have aired and been released. However there is a new season (let's call it season 11) that will air in the new year. It will be longer than season 10 which only had 6 episodes.

So eventually there will probably be another box set released with that season after it has aired.