GB(Masterblaster)- DRIVE - NOVAMEDIA - Steelbook [KR]

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
hi,

after long consideration I have decided to offer a Groupbuy for this Title coming out of Korea from the Retailer NOVA MEDIA .

This GB is here to HELP people who cannot and/or donnot want to go through the hassle of ordering or importing the steelbook.

This GB is NOT to be used as a secondary source to obtain copies for sale or trade , for this purpose you can use the website.

If you want to join then I do expect you to honor your commitment. I cannot accept any drop outs due to my obligation to the Retailer.

Please state what version of the Steelbook you would like .... they will proberbly follow suit with the Lone Survivor and have 3 versions to choose from.... Lenticular , Fullslip and Quarterslip. IF the Retailer does not have one of these versions and you list it as your wish then it will be automatically ignored.

Please state also how many of what versions you would like ,, to be honest I would like to keep this GB at a maximum per member as the Retailer requires. If there are no Retailer restrictions then there should be no problem if you want more then one each. IF I cannot supply you with what you wanted in the quantity then I will get what I can and you agree to honor your commitment even if I cannot source all versions for you.

The Price for this GB will be divided amoung all GB members (amount of steelbooks) meaning a person wanting only 1 steelbook will be less then someone wanting 3. Please keep this in mind when making your requests. This GB fee can be waviered at any time by myself.

Price will look something like this (this is only an example as there are various variables that I cannot influence) :

Steelbook ($) + shipping from KR to me (x$) + impor tax (divided amoung all SBs) + $4 for my time and work (per steelbook for the first , for any after that $3) + shipping to you (x$)

Combined shipping is always welcomed and can be requested.

Take care
John

FINAL LIST :

wxbvr6ju.jpg

u2nu6vzg.jpg

s32nlw2p.jpg

FEES PAID

Last edited:
Hi John

Nova have announced that there will be 3 different versions

- Lenticular 600 copies for oversea customer
- Full slip 600 copies for oversea customer
- 1/4 slip 100 copies for oversea and domestic customer on novamnm.com/co.kr
- One click option (including all 3 version and same number from 1 to 300) 300 copies(Order limit : 2 copies of per order)

Please could you put me down for the One Click Option which contains all 3 versions

Many thanks for hosting the GB again :thumbs:
Luke

Reactions: Masterblaster
@Masterblaster,
Hello, I have never participated in a group buy before so, although the information above was really helpful, I was wondering if you could give me a rough estimated cost for the full slip. I live in Britain if that helps with guessing the shipping costs.
Many thanks. :thumbs:

Please could you put me down for the one click option with all 3 versions...

1x Full Slip
1x 1/4 Slip
1x Lenticular

To the UK please.

Thank you very much for this GB :)

Hi John,
1x Lenti and 1x 1\4-Slip to Germany please. If possible please combine shipping with ISTD and The Master.
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
1x Full slip to the UK please, John.

Any idea on what kind of time gap we'll have between you receiving ISTD and Drive? Suppose I should combine shipping on the PET and Drive here but... I get impatient. :emb:

Thanks for saving me the stress. :D