The Walk - In theaters October 2, 2015

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: The Walk (2015)

Tagline: Dream High.

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Robert Zemeckis[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Joseph Gordon-Levitt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Kingsley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Le Bon[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Schwartz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Badge Dale[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Valentine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mark Camacho[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sergio Di Zio[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Clément Sibony[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kwasi Songui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melantha Blackthorne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benedict Samuel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Blicker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Larry Day[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Karl Graboshas[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-10-02[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The story of French high-wire artist Philippe Petit's attempt to cross the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6jXfYqPDxeJT7oaG0clywOk6y2A.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB
Directed By: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ben Kingsley, Ben Schwartz
The story of French high-wire artist Philippe Petit's attempt to cross the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in 1974.

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Saw quite a bit of hate for the trailer over on Twitter, but Zemeckis is one of my favourite directors and Gordon-Levitt one of my favourite actors, so I have faith and am really looking forward to checking this out! :D

Saw this on the weekend.

Amazing film. Brilliant use of 3D. If you are going to watch this, 3D is a MUST.
It really felt like you were on top of the World Trade Center buildings, and this movie is a love letter to them.