[CLOSED] The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Per request, I'm hosting a group buy for TDKR from Nova. You cannot have previous joined or committed to another GB, unless that GB host has TOLD you that you are able to join my group buy.

As always, I do request that you do not order additional copies from the website for resale, and if I do find that you are using the GB for additional copies, I refuse the right going forward to assist you in sourcing items.

YOU ARE LIMITED TO REQUESTING - ONE (1) copy of the lenticular, and ONE (1) copy of the full slip A or B. If there is not a lot of demand, I will open up the GB further to allow 1 copy of each to be requested.

TWO copies in total, in order to help more members here acquire a personal copy. Remember that Nova has switched the choices of A&B, so make sure you know which one you want!

Cost, per copy is $36.

*Please note - I never ship media mail - only first class or priority mail based on weight.

FAQ - PLEASE READ BELOW...!

1) When is payment due?
A: You have 24 hours after the invoice is sent to make your payment. These copies have already been paid for.

2) Does payment include shipping?
A: No, you are just paying for your item. You will still need to pay for shipping to me (from Korea) and reshipping to you, including packing materials.

3) Can I get the one click option?
A: No.

Requesting list:

Full Slip A
1) kryptonite
2) charleybusko
3) bevins2012
4) viper0210 (UK)
5) Dawald

Full Slip B
1) darczap
2) Agent_DVD
3) Jericho
4) frankfish44
5) CrimsonDragon90 **
6) jeffster15
7) James (Canada)
8) charleybusko
9) ckman88 (Canada) **
10) bevins2012
11) Ric (UK) **
12) Peanut24
13) viper0210 (UK)
14) vlad

Lenticular Slip:
1) lokutus1
2) darczap
3) Agent_DVD
4) vlad
5) CrimsonDragon90 **
6) jimmyv
7) Familyguy824
8) chilean
9) aj101097
10) Devildog151
11) RickGrimes
12) bevins2012
13) steveguna
14) kaliraver
15) charleybusko
16) ckman88 (Canada) **
17) Peanut24
18) kylai10 (Canada)
19) Dawald

Last edited:
One (1) TDK FULL-SLIP Type A edition to the USA.

fullslipA.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.