Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: March 16th and 23rd, 2015
Price: £12.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies each
Furious 7 releases in cinemas later this year. Start your engines now by grabbing the complete set of The Fast & The Furious Steelbooks on Zavvi! Pre-order all Steelbooks & you will be given a mystery discount at the end of March. Each Fast & Furious Steelbook is limited to 2000 copies & will be available for just £12.99 each! We will launch two at 12pm (GMT) every Sunday until 08/02/15.

Release threads:
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Furious 5
Fast & Furious 6

Direct purchase links:
The Fast and the Furious (Sold out)
2 Fast 2 Furious
Tokyo Drift
Fast & Furious
Fast 5
Fast & Furious 6

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg ff.jpg ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What would be pretty cool is for Zavvi to show the artwork for a steelbook for Fast 7, FF7, Furious 7 or whatever they call it, and that it keeps in line with the style of these 6 steels, so with only a central car. Then, they'd have to do the same for Fast and Furious 8, 9, 10 (seriously they should think about ending that franchise) and I doubt they will, but I'm hopeful for Fast and Furious 7 at least.

Not that I would jump on them, but I may bite on FF 4, 5 and 6, when Walker and Diesel realised they wouldn't be able to make money anywhere else so they came back to the series that 'launched' them, and the films began to be more connected to one another (though to me Fast Five is the only standout - and I vowed on December 31 that I wouldn't buy bad movies in steelbooks this year, so thinking about getting the Fast & Furious franchise is a bit of a conundrum :D).

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mactaylor
Haha, after complaining that the Czech Republic was getting these, now Zavvi announce them and I'm sat here hoping I have enough money to cover the steelbook spree that I think I am going to be going on. I don't have the blu rays of the Fast films, heck I never even bothered buying 4, 5 and 6 on DVD for some reason, so I think these will have to happen. As with the rest of you, I hope that they do a matching Fast 7 steel.

These look great! My only concern is will they continue the same artwork for future F&F movies? I'm guessing probably not. :ohno:

Reactions: rj531
I have these on blu, but i think i may have to be getting these minus tokyo drift as that film is ass.
minus tokyo drift mite as well not buy any of them at all then would look completely silly with one missing as there were designed in such a whey that you have to buy the set even if you are not a fan of one of them i now am in for all of them as i love all of these films:thumbs:

minus tokyo drift mite as well not buy any of them at all then would look completely silly with one missing as there were designed in such a whey that you have to buy the set even if you are not a fan of one of them i now am in for all of them as i love all of these films:thumbs:

Its down to personal prefrence, for example i dont care if a trilogy have matching artwork (if they do its a bonus) as long as they are both steels its fine, i couldnt have Part 1 of a film in steel then part 2 in amaray that would drive me nuts, but no matching artwork im not fussed about as much.

With these films as far as im concerend the 3rd film does not exsist, its the only film not featuring Paul walker which to me makes it a non Fast and Furious film.

Its down to personal prefrence, for example i dont care if a trilogy have matching artwork (if they do its a bonus) as long as they are both steels its fine, i couldnt have Part 1 of a film in steel then part 2 in amaray that would drive me nuts, but no matching artwork im not fussed about as much.

With these films as far as im concerend the 3rd film does not exsist, its the only film not featuring Paul walker which to me makes it a non Fast and Furious film.
Dont forget
Vin Diesel at the end of part 3

Reactions: pioneer
true but its not worth owning this ass of a movie for 15 seconds of Vin, its on youtube :)

I have never owned this movie, and if i can hold off my OCD with these sets i never will xD

how can you say it does exist when vin Diesel makes a appearance at the end of this film and another thing is where do you think fast 7 kicks of from um tokyo drift,the film's not that bad as you seem to think :thumbs: