Toy Story Trilogy (Blu-ray IronPack) [Mexico]

Buffalo MX

@MrSteel_MEX
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2010
México
mixup has posted an item for Toy Story Trilogy its an Iron Pack case same used for TS3

http://www.mixup.com.mx/mixup/Product.aspx?sku=7509656014339

I will post this here since no Disney SteelBook will be release and that's a confirmation by my contact in Disney México.

I dont have any info about a release like this here or elsewere, I will have confirmation tomorrow.

edit Jan 23: this case is very rare to find this days.

Last edited:
confirmed minutes ago this edition will not exist

maybe left this post some days in order to inform members about it then delete it

have more news

same package will be used for a "trilogy set" will contain 3 movies BRs

according to my contact a worldwide exclusive storybook will be released will contain 11 BRs and a 11 pages of "storyboard" will be included

have more news

same package will be used for a "trilogy set" will contain 3 movies BRs

according to my contact a worldwide exclusive storybook will be released will contain 11 BRs and a 11 pages of "storyboard" will be included

Toy+Story+Trilogy+MX.jpg

: :LOL:

lol, only 5 replies to this post and some people looking for it very hard.

I have edited the OP, MOD please updte thrad title to Iron Pack, please.

beeen around for ages from MX contacts !!

seen on Ebay many , many times !!

actually got an Embossed version of part 3 not long ago, but was in bad shape :(

guy lives near MX boarder & says these are still ki=cking around , but Disney , aint my thing , but some of the younger guys will wet pants :D:D

looks sweet, just move the slip ;)

This is exactly the same case used in CAN, USA and México, Disney MX got the idea to made a special J Card and place the 3 movies discs on it, that's why you see the TS3 title on the spine.

This edition was very cheap about 3 months after release, I remember picked one less than $400 mxn ($31 USD), retail price was about $800 mxn on release date.

I have helped some ninjas, hey NM!, here on finding one, the ones arrived came with damages, very bad wrap tears or with huge rattle inside.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
This is exactly the same case used in CAN, USA and México, Disney MX got the idea to made a special J Card and place the 3 movies discs on it, that's why you see the TS3 title on the spine.

This edition was very cheap about 3 months after release, I remember picked one less than $400 mxn ($31 USD), retail price was about $800 mxn on release date.

I have helped some ninjas, hey NM!, here on finding one, the ones arrived came with damages, very bad wrap tears or with huge rattle inside.

lol, this is what happened to mine :(

Bravo David , you got a nice 1 :D'

mine went straight into the Bin !!, ask Munstarz :hilarious:

would like a mint 1 , but I never saw a good one untill I see yours now :)

Reactions: Buffalo MX
TC is right the one I helped him pick up was abused. The shrink wrap was all torn and there was paint chips everywhere. Plus it has that "huge rattle" that Buffalo speaks of. It's basically the case inside broken so that the extra disc is just floating inside.
photo8-2.jpg

photo7-2.jpg

photo6-2.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

I did a quick trip to a Blockbuster that "has" it on stock but no luck the copies never appeared.

Still searching