James Bond - Die Another Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA & Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 21, 2008
Best Buy (USA) and Future Shop (Canada) Exclusive.

dieanother.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles
Cheers Pieter, never really got into bond steelbooks, be awesome if they can release every single one in steel and line them up.

Reactions: Pieter V
Cheers Pieter, never really got into bond steelbooks, be awesome if they can release every single one in steel and line them up.

I'd like to see a complete set but with unique artwork for each film. The trouble with the current releases is that they all have the same look and as the set is incomplete, it looks daft. At least if they had unique designs, any future Bond films (you would imagine there will be quite a few more to come yet) wouldn't look out of place.

Yep. I am really waiting for the next Bond films to be announced. Like GoldenEye and Tomorrow never Dies.

I'm a perfectionists, don't like buying one and missing others. I like to get the whole set in one go. I don't know why all of them are not released? Shouldn't release a few and don't release the others, it's an incomplete collection!

I remember when they came out wishing that all the bond films would be released in steels, but than they released the man with the golden gun and it never got a steelbook release. After that all hopes of getting the whole collection in steelbooks disappeared.

If they do release some others there is a chance they won't be in the some style and format and the collection doesn't look right.

i actually really like the look of these, when next to each other they go really well together, would be amazing if they where to release the rest but they wont and even if they did they would prob change the artwork and then it would look silly

Forget the older ones I can't believe Quantum of Solace didn't get a steel!!! Still shocked at that one. I have thought about it though if they release all the bond films on steel I will only get Daniel Craig and forward releases and perhaps Pierce Brosnan. Too many to collect otherwise and I haven't even seen any Bond films before the last two from Pierce Brosnan anyways.

Forget the older ones I can't believe Quantum of Solace didn't get a steel!!! Still shocked at that one. I have thought about it though if they release all the bond films on steel I will only get Daniel Craig and forward releases and perhaps Pierce Brosnan. Too many to collect otherwise and I haven't even seen any Bond films before the last two from Pierce Brosnan anyways.

The older ones are classics mate, blow the newer ones out of the water!

I know I should watch them at some point... Im getting the Bond50 set with all the movies in em so I will get around to watching em'. Its just hard to watch movies that are double your actual age sometimes, lol.

I hear that, i love films like the Great Escape and Bridge Over the River Kwai, but have had the Guns of Navarone sitting on my shelf for months and can't get motivated to watch it :hilarious:

I think its almost time to do Bond Sundays again, before Quantum of Solace came out we watched a Bond movie every Sunday for like 4-5 months and this year will see a new Bond film. Although Quantum of Solace was not good at all and such a letdown in the Bond universe. I only have 2 of the steels but I have all the dvds of these.

I agree... I bought the 50th anniversary set of Bond films (and there is even a spot for Skyfall in the book) but it would have been even nicer if they had done the same thing with Steelbooks. Perhaps if we started a petition and got thousands of signatures to send to the appropriate people ;)