kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Aloha (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Romance[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Cameron Crowe[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Bradley Cooper[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emma Stone[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rachel McAdams[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Krasinski[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sugar Lyn Beard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Edi Gathegi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Murray[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alec Baldwin[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-29[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A celebrated military contractor returns to the site of his greatest career triumphs and re-connects with a long-ago love while unexpectedly falling for the hard-charging Air Force watchdog assigned to him.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
yml922HBs9ztAWpg1QOslgCpCR1.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB
Directed by: Cameron Crowe
Starring: Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone, Bill Murray, Rachael McAdams, John Krasinski, Alec Baldwin

Trailer:

Last edited:
Reactions: tridon
I've been waiting for this New Cameron Crowe Film for a while! With a Cast like this... Heaven! Bill Murray FTW!!!

(PS... Why isn't Krasinski in more films? He is the always best.)

Reactions: tridon
Cameron Crowe is automatic gold in my eyes. Even his worst films are enjoyable. In fact, it's writers like Crowe that made me want to become a writer. Looks great!

Reactions: kaw
Looks quality. Love a bit of Crowe too. Great cast too

unlike most of the people in this thread, i don't know who crowe is, but the cast is awesome.The trailer looks like something i would love o see.B.Coop and Ms.Stone are awesome.

unlike most of the people in this thread, i don't know who crowe is, but the cast is awesome.The trailer looks like something i would love o see.B.Coop and Ms.Stone are awesome.

Cameron Crowe. He made almost famous, Jerry maguire, vanilla sky to name a few

Reactions: kaw
I haven't seen either of those movies.I hear a lot about them, though.

All great films but vanilla sky is my favourite of his followed by almost famous and then Jerry maguire and this one looks really good too

As we all know. It's not a Cameron Crowe movie without an amazing soundtrack...
Here is the track listing:
  1. Hanohano Hanalei – Alfred K. Alohikea
  2. Tropical Swing – Bobby Ingano
  3. Alika – Genoa Keawe
  4. I’ll Weave A Lei of Stars For You – The Royal Hawaiian Serenaders
  5. Slack Key Lullaby (Live at Maki’s Studio) – Ledward Kaapana
  6. Ipo Lei Manu – Cyril Pahinui
  7. Kids and Dogs – David Crosby
  8. I Know I’m Not Wrong – Fleetwood Mac
  9. I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do) –Daryl Hall & John Oates
  10. Take My Advice – Kurt Vile
  11. A Field of Birds (Live at KEXP) – The Tallest Man on Earth
  12. Midnight Mix – Jónsi & Alex
  13. Vapour – Vancouver Sleep Clinic
  14. You and Jake – Evening Hymns
  15. Come and Find Me – Josh Ritter
  16. Always Gold – Radical Face
  17. Let’s Go Out Tonight – The Blue Nile
  18. Heart Is a Drum – Beck
  19. Shooting Stars – Jónsi & Alex

Move is getting the Paul Balart treatment in reviews.No one is liking it.I wanted to see it so bad, but might wait for it to hit Psn.I wanted this to be good sooooo Bad.I think people might be hating a little also.All the reviews are saying the cast is too beautiful and they wouldn't deal with real people problems.I'm like: "that ugly dude from the office is in this ".

Rachel McAdams
is beautiful in this movie.That scene where she looks back at B.Cooper had me like ,Damn!
screen-shot-2015-02-11-at-9-02-20-pm-png.png
Never really saw anything she was in,well, maybe Sherlock Holmes 2 but that was forgettable.

It's too bad the reviews are not good. I really like Cameron Crowe but from what I've read, it seems like he misfired with this one.
How do you waste such an awesome cast?

And I just realized too, this is a "Wedding Crashers" reunion with Cooper and McAdams!

I saw this last night. I really tried to like it, but it's such a jumbled mess. It doesn't make up its mind on what it is. They dabble in Hawaiian cultural mysticism, but then it disappeared and they did nothing with it. Believe it or not, there is even an over-the-top plot of Bill Murray's character that I will put in spoilers below. Bradley Cooper and Emma Stone are both good for what they had to deal with, but it fails on so many levels. There is one hilarious use of subtitles towards the end. It does end well, but not enough to completely save it.

Bill Murray's character Carson Welch has a storyline to potentially take over the world. Yes, you read that right. A ridiculous plan to partner with the US Military to launch a satellite containing nuclear weapons. Somehow, the military has no idea there are weapons aboard. More importantly, somehow no executive at Sony read the script and said, "This is too ridiculous to keep in this film." I have no idea what they were thinking.

Reactions: Drum18