GB(Masterblaster)- Fast & Furious Steelbooks MM Exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblaster

Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2009
hi guys im offering a GB for these Steelbooks.

They are pretty cheap to own so I would consider it if I was you.

Price of each steelbook (#1-#6 ) cost 11 Euros , where as the #7 is an empty steelbook and only cost 8 Euros.

I encourage combined shipping with any GB I offer around the Globe and/or any steelbook offered in my Sales Thread.

The complete price (including shipping , packaging and HDN fees) for one steelbook (F&F 1 , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ) will be 21 Euros each . The total cost for F&F 7 is 18 Euros each. I accept also in other currencies at the rate on release date.

Shipping prices start at 6,50 Euros and INCLUDES the Shipping materials like Bubblewrap and the BOX

As soon as more information becomes available I will post it here in the Thread , if it is concerning the GB. For all other INFORMATION about the steelbooks please check the Release Thread.

Take care
John

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !!!

pbtour4il - sent 5x
luke98 - sent 6x
RabbitChen - sent 6x
ricster - sent 6x
Slyfondle - sent 1x
Ranavalone - 4x on hold (2x FF1 and 2x FF7)

Last edited:
@Masterblaster , can you work out a price for what the whole set would be? Would it be better to ship 4 steels together and the other 3 separately? I would much rather get the set as a whole instead of dealing with Zavvi and sending each steel one at a time.

Thanks!

i would guess the set at more then 1 kilo but way under 2 kilo.

I normally for high end steelbooks (these only cost 11 Euros from Retailer) i would suggest using the 2x 1 Kilo solution. In this case though i would say we can go both ways , either 2x1 kilo or 1x2 Kilo depending on if you have other stuff (which the most of you do have) .

My shipping prices are as follows Worldwide (Registered)

upto 500 grams - 6,50 Euros

501-1000 grams - 11,50 Euros

1001-2000 grams - 21 Euros

For packages over 2 Kilo if you are located outside of the EU it will get expensive as then we would have to ship with DHL or break down the stuff into smaller packages.

IF your package is more then 2 Kilo and you are WITHIN the EU it is somewhat cheap ... for example a 5 Kilo box i can send for 17 Euros inclufing packaging materials.

So here are the examples of what the above SET of Steelbooks would cost depending on location ... (Fast & Furious 1-6 and empty 7 )

F&F 1-6 cost 14 Euros apiece + 11 Euros for the F&F empty steelbook =95 Euros a set of F&F steeelbooks .

Since these are going to be under 2 Kilo we will go with the above price of 21 Euros for shipping (includes shipping materials as well)

Makes 1x SET = 116 Euros (Worldwide no matter where you live )

If you live in the EU your price for 2x SETS would be 207 Euros. Outside the EU this is where it would get expensive with DHL or we would have to break down the boxes. Please contact me by Conversation for an exact quote.

Hope this is what you guys @wjasoncul and @severo were looking for .

Take care
John

@wjasoncul - yes of course I understand !

Please note that if you do wish to join you will be entered into the Drawing

PS. By joining this GB you will automatically be entered into a drawing for the V1 IRON MAN Blufans empty case . On the date of release the winner will be announced. This drawing will take place at random.org

WISH EVERYONE LUCK !!!

Reactions: ricster
Hi John, could I have 1 of the #7 case to the UK please, combined with John Wick.

Thanks

Hey Master, if I could get 3x of the empty case FF7 that'd be awesome! If limited to 1x, that's fine too!

Last edited:
Fast 7 steel still going? no worries if not ;)

EDIT: No longer required, Sourced from another member as i recieved no reply. Ty anyhow :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.