Super Troopers 2 - In theaters April 20, 2018

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Super Troopers 2 (2018)

Tagline: The Time is Meow

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jay Chandrasekhar[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jay Chandrasekhar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Heffernan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Lemme[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Erik Stolhanske[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Soter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emmanuelle Chriqui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kimberly Howe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lynda Carter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marisa Coughlan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Cox[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyler Labine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Sasso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayes MacArthur[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maggie Castle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chaunty Spillane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kateri DeMartino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Arthur Hiou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Skelton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2018-04-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]120[/RUNTIME]

Plot: None available yet.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
cgZMf3gKLorz7dDXx2m2sTQQcuy.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDB
Directed by: Jay Chandrasekhar

Starring: Original Cast all set to return

Looking for Funding at:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super-troopers-2

"Join us and make SUPER TROOPERS 2: the time is meow!"
20150323010408-2015-03-22-topgraphic_thetimeismeow_04.png

Last edited:
Reactions: theparasyte
Wow, I had no idea this was in the pipeline. I'm a bit disappointed that the $30 package is standalone (not available in higher packages). In that case, I'd probably donate MORE to get a higher package and just purchase it digitally upon release.

At the time of writing, looks like 993 of 1000 of that package is claimed anyway; no big loss. Anybody else donating?

Went to this tonight with a buddy. Theater was sold out!
I'm thinking this might actually do pretty well at the box office this weekend!?

This was exactly what I thought it would be. Not as good as the original but was better then most comedy sequels. I had fun.
...And I think being Canadian I appreciated a lot of the jokes more then some people might.

Anyone else checking it out this weekend?